• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2015 Week Four Thread: Keep Calm - There Is No God

inm8num2

I had four years of

John

L

Smith

Heh, yesterday I was going to post something similar when people were complaining.

I had Bobby Williams' second year (preseason #15 rank, blowout home loss to Cal, QB Jeff Smoker suspended, Williams fired, 4-8 finish) then three years w/ John L. Still, some nice memories like destroying Wisconsin at home in 2004 (they were ranked top 10ish), but some not so fun meltdowns like blowing a 2 TD 4th quarter lead in Ann Arbor.

Or this botched FG that resulted in a TD.

I wasn't there for the 2006 Notre Dame - arguably the worst meltdown of them all. Slap.

Can't understate how much Dantonio turned this program around. It's come a very long way from Herbie saying, "That's why you're Michigan State," during the Notre Dame collapse.

xeris

MSU Class of 94 so I was too late for the Rose Bowl and had to sit through the last crappy years of the Perles era.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
So....whats going on CFB gaf? Work, school, kids and other shit have kept me away from the thread most of last week and I see we're down a regular :(

Fitting that Duke has to play Soupuss and the Choppers this week

andycapps

So....whats going on CFB gaf? Work, school, kids and other shit have kept me away from the thread most of last week and I see we're down a regular :(

You could also call him Turkey Neck. Turkey Neck and the Choppers does have a nice ring to it.

Can't understate how much Dantonio turned this program around. It's come a very long way from Herbie saying, "That's why you're Michigan State," during the Notre Dame collapse.

Truth, Dantonio built a solid Top 15 program in a cave with a box of scraps. It's been a great 8 years.

MSU Class of 94 so I was too late for the Rose Bowl and had to sit through the last crappy years of the Perles era.

All while suffering through the likes of Ace of Base and Boyz II Men. You're a trooper, xeris.

CPmuzayWoAQHPib.jpg

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Andrew Hutchinson
‏@NWAHutch
Long says the SEC ADs requested that FanDuel/DraftKings ads be removed from the SEC Network, despite the loss of revenue.

I'm ok with this.

When the hell did those 2 "things" become so fucking huge that everyone is advertising them?

cdyhybrid

Andrew Hutchinson
‏@NWAHutch
Long says the SEC ADs requested that FanDuel/DraftKings ads be removed from the SEC Network, despite the loss of revenue.

I'm ok with this.

When the hell did those 2 "things" become so fucking huge that everyone is advertising them?

Legalized gambling. Of course it's going to be huge.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
Andrew Hutchinson
‏@NWAHutch

I'm ok with this.

You got this backwards.

Game of War was nothing when they started their advertising barrage. Now they are the biggest earners on both app stores.

Draft Kings probably had a huge influx of investment capital to fund this advertising campaign and I'm sure it will be huge as a result.

Andrew Hutchinson
‏@NWAHutch

I'm ok with this.

Good on them, probably due in response to the NCAA reminding everyone today that any player caught using those site will be suspended for violations

If you could ask your players to not try to intentionally injure our QB after the play is dead this year, that would be great. We have important games later in the season.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Good on them, probably due in response to the NCAA reminding everyone today that any player caught using those site will be suspended for violations

Reading that there was hesitation from ESPN ( guess they have some invested interest in one of those sites), but will abide by them, so looks like the SECN will become a DraftZoneKingFan safezone. Just NAPA and getyourdrpepperhereyourdrpepperhere from here on out.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
Reading that there was hesitation from ESPN ( guess they have some invested interest in one of those sites), but will abide by them, so looks like the SECN will become a DraftZoneKingFan safezone.
Thank you, Je---
Just NAPA and getyourdrpepperhereyourdrpepperhere from here on out.
God dammit.

MrJames

Hope Grier got over that injury against Kentucky...

Zach Abolverdi ‏@ZachAbolverdi 4m4 minutes ago
I've confirmed that #UF's Treon Harris and Jalen Tabor are suspended. #Gators

Rumors are that Alex McCallister might be as well. QB battle is over for now.

cdyhybrid

Yeah but the Colts one is extra delicious because he was their QB and was Captain Comeback!

As a Colts fan, he was my favorite player when I was a kid.

True, but the Colts specifically just seems so perfect. I can actually hear UofM fans sweating.

Yeah, plus he gets to reunite with Luck.

These things are going to follow him until he goes back to the NFL or until Michigan crashes and burns under his watch.

Top Bottom