• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2015 Week One Thread: One True Champion(TM)

Status
Not open for further replies.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
I ain't been around long enough to know errybodys teams.

Meeshigan is only applicable program for any bluing of any kind, tbh.

Well UK has a "go big blue" cheer.

You don't see it much in this thread. You don't see to many UNC fans in here either, even when they aren't bad.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
#TailGateAtHome

20150903_190749absyb.jpg

20150903_191347qvsoj.jpg

Chicken and waffles and a root beer here. Getting ready to watch the team play...on a repurposed stadium construction webcam + streamed radio broadcast. #mountainwestlife

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Here's the thing about the state of South Carolina. They have less than 5 million people in the whole state.

Split that between two power five schools and its gonna hard to produce enough instate talent for both schools to be great at the same time unless the school is a super power like say Alabama that can get kids all across the nation.

Unbelievable to me that you're not forced to take a timeout if you're "injured" under 2 minutes in College Football.

So SC cramps up and doesnt have to use a TO?

Here's the thing about the state of South Carolina. They have less than 5 million people in the whole state.

Split that between two power five schools and its gonna hard to produce enough instate talent for both schools to be great at the same time unless the school is a super power like say Alabama that can get kids all across the nation.

That's not entirely true. Both schools poach a ton of talent out of NC, GA, and FL.

surely it can also get NC, Georgia, Tennessee, and maybe even Alabama and Florida rejects.

Hopefully Harbs can put a stop to OSU's pending dynasty before he burns all his bridges

Squicken.. He cannot handle it. He will cower in fear to the might of Urban Meyer

He might. If they somehow win this year, this will be definitive proof to me that God exists and he has a ironic sense of humor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom