• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2015 Week One Thread: One True Champion(TM)

Status
Not open for further replies.
HARBAUGH TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIME!!!!!!!

tumblr_mpqh7twjnc1qz8x31o1_500.gif

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
No matter who wins I hope ACC or SEC fans don't brag cause both Carolina teams blow by their play tonight.

If I'm UGA I'd be pencilling in that W against Carolina...

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
No matter who wins I hope ACC or SEC fans don't brag cause both Carolina teams blow by their play tonight.

If I'm UGA I'd be pencilling in that W against Carolina...

Haha you must not be UGA. They never fail to lose to us. Go Cocks!

neoemonk

Trying to watch the Michigan game on the Fox Sports Go iPad app. There are no announcers and the camera man keeps focusing on the QB even after the pass or handoff. I've never used this app before so I don't know if this is normal or not.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Trying to watch the Michigan game on the Fox Sports Go iPad app. There are no announcers and the camera man keeps focusing on the QB even after the pass or handoff. I've never used this app before so I don't know if this is normal or not.

Fox Sports Go app is fucking atrocious.

It makes WatchESPN look 5 star

pxleyes

Banned
With all these shitty apps and the slow switch between them, I may have to just get cable again for a few months.

Theres like 5 diff camera angles to chose from

Chris R

game good so far? Looks like I should just jump right in and screw the stuff I recorded because I'm still at work :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom