• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2015 Week One Thread: One True Champion(TM)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The last two minutes of the UCF games was probably some of the most atrocious play calling in college football. I expect that out of FCS schools but not the FBS.

How do you throw so many chunk plays for 5-6 yards within the last 4 minutes and then just give up. Not only did you give up but you ran the ball three times where the O-line was terrible all night and then bet it all on a freshmen FG kicker? Can't wait to get curb stomped by Stanford.

P.S. I also can't wait for the Brent Key era.... Not.
Fuckery.

Nialrot

How do you not get fired over that play calling?

Oh wait, your head coach is the interim AD and your OC is next in-line to be HC.

I can just imagine GOL during those last two minutes calling up to Key and them arguing over which side they should run to three times. Joke...

How do you not get fired over that play calling?

Oh wait, your head coach is the interim AD and your OC is next in-line to be HC.

I can just imagine GOL during those last two minutes calling up to Key and them arguing over which side they should run to three times. Joke...
Idk....

Fuckery?

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Duke's oline so far kinda sucks. I guess thats what happens when you lose a couple of guys who can play in the NFL.. They just are not in sync

The player who did the late hit from Utah is from Winter Haven, Florida.

If you know anything about Polk County, it alllllll makes sense.

Dumbass

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
13-0 Duke at the half. Defense has largely shut Tulane down and Jeremy Cash (thanks Ohio State) is destroying them.
The offense is just not in sync at all. Dropped balls, blown protection, weird playcalls. We seem to definitely be the more talented team, but the execution is lacking.

At one time, it was the incest capital of the South. Not sure if that still holds or not.

I lived in Polk County most of my life. It's not all bad. I mean....Orlando's relatively close.
Sounds about right. I used to work there. But I always commuted. Never moved there from Orlando.

Sounds about right. I used to work there. But I always commuted. Never moved there from Orlando.

Nice. I did the opposite. Commuted to Orlando from Lake Wales, which is hella worse than Winter Haven.

Awwwww.......yes, Michigan. I lik ethat quarterback you got there. Mmmmmm.....Michigan tears are delicious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom