• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2015 Week One Thread: One True Champion(TM)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
x1qq78.gif

This is all kinds of awesome

DominoKid

that gif is how that TD appeared on my tv :p

wowee, socar cover the 3pts. I was wrong.

Though, I think UNC should have won that

we shoulda rolled on them. but clown ass fedora only ran Hood like 13 times even though he was a walking first down. and clown ass marqise cant see who's in the fucking endzone.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
Week One Picks: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bx2vKcD9bTOnOURjUGpfZDVIdEdjSXJmeUVIbnpWamRMRndr/view?pli=1

If you made a pick and you notice an error, send me a pm, por favor.

Score after one game:

Code:
cdyhybrid	1
chaosblade	1
lonestar	1
StrikerObi	1
AlteredBeast	1
Randolph Freelander	1
andycapps	1
Ganhyun	1
Frustrated_Grunt	1
zyxwvu4321	1
Battlezone	1
xeris	1
Fragamemnon	1
bucknuticus	1
Kacar	1
timetokill	1
KingGondo	1
theprodigy	1
Mac the Knife	1
Westonian	1
Chris R	1
ag-my001	1
jjasper	1
GoldenEye007	1
jhriad	1
FelixOrion	1
sf2fanatic	1
MrJames	1
cashman	1
PhoenixDark	1
TS-08	1
JCX	1
ConfusingJazz	1
Karl2177	1
FloydtheFathead	1
ryseing	1
chicko1983	0
perfectchaos007	0
Dsyndrome	0
Monroeski	0
pxleyes	0
The Outsider	0

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
I have a strong feeling that Boykin/Doctson will remind us all a whole lot of Manziel/Evans this season, in style if not production. Going to be a whole lot of "scramble around a while then just throw up a prayer and assume the huge WR catches it" going to be going on with that team, I think.

mre

Oh yeah its garabge I was trying to watch khaki cam and it kept buffering a lot and then eveyr 5-10 min it would tell me "this broadcast is over thanks for watching"
That's just what Michigan wants everyone to think.

AlteredBeast

Fork 'em, Sparky!
Minnesota's D decided to show up for that series. Hope Coach Kill has something up his sleeve. TCU isn't some joker Bayloresque team with no defense to back up their insane offense...

andycapps

But holy shit, FS1's online stream suuuuuuuuucks.

ESPN, thankfully, has improved WatchESPN a lot.
The crazy thing about WATCHESPN and quite a few of the online streaming services is that they're run by a small team at the MLB called MLBAM that pioneered online streaming with MLB.TV. They're thinking of splitting off that group, I believe.

But yes, it's much better than it used to be.

mre

I was watching the USC-UNC game from the gym on my ipad while my kid has basketball practice, but did anyone comment on Gene Chizik being at UNC? Is this something everyone but me knew?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom