• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2015 Week One Thread: One True Champion(TM)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
SMU was a 5 TD underdog in this game? I've never bet on a game in my life but if I had known that I may have bet my entire net worth on them covering.

andycapps

Baylor beat SMU 45-0 last year.

I think the defense somehow got worse.
Well, this is Chad Morris's first year there so the SMU offense could be improved. Possible Baylor has taken a step back on defense. Or it could also be that this is the first game and we shouldn't read that much into it.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
Thursday
South Carolina (-3.5) vs. UNC - Overslept
TCU (-19.5) vs. Minnesota - Overslept a lot
Friday
Michigan State vs. Western Michigan - NO COVER
Saturday
New Mexico State vs. Florida (-36.5)
Louisville v. Auburn (-14.5)
BYU v. Nebraska (-9.5)
Texas v. Notre Dame (-11.5) -
Wisconsin v. Alabama (-11.5) -
Arkansas St. v. USC (-33.5) -
Stanford (-12.5) v. Northwestern -
Ohio State (-17.5) v. VA Tech -

Rest tomorrow after I get more sleep
Need to pick a margin of victory here. Edit: Chico already covered that, I see.

Kacar

I think he's really good personally. He's raw but he's just so affable and his little coach-isms totally work for me.
Yea he was just messing up little things Like the down and the penalty. I think he will get better and be really good though.

Kevtones

Yea he was just messing up little things Like the down and the penalty. I think he will get better and be really good though.

Yeah he's a little awkward. It's fitting cadence and focusing his thoughts. He's obviously got a lot to say but he doesn't have to say all of it.

Baylor is #4?! Do they have a team of blind monkeys work up these rankings?
Basically. Imagine if there was a top ten video games of the year that came out in January of that year. "Well Batman arkham city had a really strong showing last time so it will definitely be the best game of the year." Oops I guess the PC version is fucked...lol never mind.

Pre season polls only exist to sell ads based on some hype cycle. It bothers me that these polls clearly do affect things though.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Someone captured #SMUBro just then right?

COGe8X_U8AAJ5pB.jpg

Chris R

Thanks for keeping it interesting for a bit SMU

Onto the next game!

Halfway into the first of many beers this season. A German beverage called Zwick'l Kellerbier. Delicious.

I wish I had access like you do down there :( Just drinking some Pinedrops IPA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom