• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2015 Week One Thread: One True Champion(TM)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
What kind of deck are you trying to build?

Aggro? Control? Midrange?

The kind that someone builds when he doesn't know the plusses or minuses of whatever words you just said.

I started yesterday for the most part. Been watching the Trump tutorial videos on youtube.

The actual playing is fun so far and like a puzzle which I enjoy, but the theorycrafting involved with deck building is intimidating and fairly uninteresting to me so far. It doesn't help that I have almost no cards.

clav

The kind that someone builds when he doesn't know the plusses or minuses of whatever words you just said.

I started yesterday for the most part. Been watching the Trump tutorial videos on youtube.

The actual playing is fun so far and like a puzzle which I enjoy, but the theorycrafting involved with deck building is intimidating and fairly uninteresting to me so far. It doesn't help that I have almost no cards.

Buy Naxxramas or if you want to stay f2p, then use your gold on the first two wings of Naxx and first wing of Black Rock.

What helps deck crafting is better quality cards. The adventures give you a solid boost as opposed to packs.

The other way of getting better is playing arena since it requires you to deck craft with a random choice of cards that you most likely don't own.

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
Kansas just lost their top RB and a likely starting WR to off the field issues, plus a senior LB to medical issues. This after losing their QB in the spring game.

This is shaping up to be an even longer than usual season for Jayhawks football fans. Their record doesn't really show it but they've been pretty competitive in a lot more games than you would think the last few seasons. 2015 seems like it could be shaping up to be a 2014 SMU-like season coming up where they not only lose (almost) every week but lose SPECTACULARLY.
Quoting myself from a post in June.

AlteredBeast

Fork 'em, Sparky!
B1G not looking too bad this week, despite the losses. They have definitely been a lot closer in games they had no business being in.

AlteredBeast

Fork 'em, Sparky!
We'll see how Wisconsin does against Bama tonight, but it looks like the West might end up being quite a bit better than expected.

I think they play Bama closer than we all think, but I can't see a way they win that game. As long as Nebraska takes care of business and tOSU doesn't shit the bed, I think the B1G carries the goodwill of last year forward.

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
Apparently I missed a Chris Fowler love-in on Gameday this morning. My favorite (clearly biased) Fowler moment (far left in first pic, far right in second) -

TnDOqpd.jpg

8OUJWC8.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom