• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2015 Week One Thread: One True Champion(TM)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jhriad

Christ, how bad is Hogan?

Admittedly, Iowa is playing Illinois State, but Iowa's pass game is looking better than normal.

Illinois State is a good FCS team. I expected that game to be more competitive than it looks like it was. That said, I was expecting Iowa to look like a tire fire again. Maybe the Big Ten West is a pretty decent this year.

*knocks on wood*

Jamesways

Go Mildcats!

NW playing "Stanford football" instead of Stanford today.

Also, since I won't be online tonight, GO BADGERS!!!

Hogan is terrible.

Gotta say, I would have kept running if I was that DB. Coach on the sideline yelling at me to go down? "Huh? Sorry I didn't see you."

Glad to see Stanford lose. The bunch of asshole trees.

OFC I can't wait for them to spoil our season again when we for some reason shit the bed against them.

Anywho, time to see if Rosen lives up the hype, or at the very least doesn't fall apart against Virginia. I still remember us only winning because of defensive touchdowns last year.

Go Bruins.

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
Apparently Pete Robertson, Gary Moore, and Andre Ross are all out today (3 DEs in the 2-deep) and DT Josh Outlaw is no longer with the program. CB Nigel Bethel is questionable. Robertson is disciplinary, Bethel is likely injury related, not sure about the others.

: (

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
Apparently Pete Robertson, Gary Moore, and Andre Ross are all out today (3 DEs in the 2-deep) and DT Josh Outlaw is no longer with the program. CB Nigel Bethel is questionable. Robertson is disciplinary, Bethel is likely injury related, not sure about the others.

: (
The curse of Mike Leach continues.

FyreWulff

i'm ready

je6HVbOl.jpg

for diabetes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom