• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2015 Week One Thread: One True Champion(TM)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm ready

je6HVbOl.jpg

for diabetes

Guess I'm drinking Coke

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
Northwestern has a favorable schedule. They can easily be a top 15-20 team by years end if they play like that.

ag-my001

So continues the classic 3:30 tradition, wherein the local CBS station sticks with the ACC Network laugher with 7+minutes left instead of cutting to the national game.

Come on, Wofford, run out the clock!

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
Oh, and in fantastic news, Texas has a game watching bar iii Manhattan again. It's near Grand Central so pain to get to, but 40 bucks gets me all I can drink shiner, pickleback and Titos vodka.

I'm gonna feel real bad when I get home especially considering how this game should go.

Northwestern has a favorable schedule. They can easily be a top 15-20 team by years end if they play like that.

Fitz never get respect for his coaching. I think he will remind people why he is awesome. I agree that they could make the top 15-20

Watch penn st let me down

State let's you down on Saturday and steelers lift you up on Saturday. Balance of the universe Jak.

Northwestern, tho.

Fitzgerald though and I thought of the Jets for some reason. God damn it. Why am I thinking about the damn Jets on a Saturday?

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
Dear Kansas,

I planned on rooting for you as a massive underdog all season, but if you take this game to overtime and further delay coverage of the Tech game we are going to have a problem. Make this drive a touchdown.

::edit::
Oh man that ending SUCKS for them.

RBH

As a Falcons fan, I would just like to say that Bobby Petrino can go fuck himself with a rusty double dildo.

Fitz never get respect for his coaching. I think he will remind people why he is awesome. I agree that they could make the top 15-20

State let's you down on Saturday and steelers lift you up on Saturday. Balance of the universe Jak.

Fitzgerald though and I thought of the Jets for some reason. God damn it. Why am I thinking about the damn Jets on a Saturday?
Fitz gets more than enough credit, IMO.

He does the absolute best anyone could be expected to do at a program like Northwestern and they'd be insane to ever get rid of him, but I really don't think he's an exceptionally good coach by most standards.

AlteredBeast

Fork 'em, Sparky!
Gotta get used to all these new Huskers, lol. Love we are doing some successful screens. E couldn't throw a screen last year to save our life.

Moore looking good!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom