• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2015 Week One Thread: One True Champion(TM)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Westonian

Looked like he could see the pass was already over his head and out of bounds. Seemed like he was targeting low on a player that was no longer involved in a play.

:lol at thinking we feel sadness anymore.

We're numb to that shit.

When Pittsburgh loses and starts to slide down to our level when Ben finally goes.. Jak will be stuck in complete misery as Penn State sucks and Shitsburg will suck. I will relish those days

The finding a qb every year thing is just kinda normal to me, it's part of being a Browns fan. It's part of the excitement...... : / ...... Looks at how sad this statement is....
*pukes

It's like the Christmas from hell. We get excited and look at all the fancy toys and our cheap ass parents by the generic piece of shit toys and then 20 years later, everyone wonders why we turned out to be such fuck ups?

The Cleveland browns battle cry.
Did you pass your test Jak?

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
I know Virginia isn't some lowly school, but UCLA just hasn't shown me much for the 13th rank team in the country.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom