• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2015 Week One Thread: One True Champion(TM)

Status
Not open for further replies.

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
Auburn is going to win by like 40. Aside from that it should be a nice weekend, get off in time to watch Bama and tomorrow I am off to watch Paragon.

KodaRuss

Apparently I missed a Chris Fowler love-in on Gameday this morning. My favorite (clearly biased) Fowler moment (far left in first pic, far right in second) -

TnDOqpd.jpg

8OUJWC8.jpg

Ever Tech Fan's greatest memory.

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
Trying to be Oregon I guess?

It's worse the Oregon. We've got script font if expect on the back of a low rider, Oregon style metalic wings on the sleeves, a super hard cardinal on one side of the helmet.

It's not just ugly, its like 3 ass ugly unis combined into one because the committee couldn't chose one.

Hate hate our helmets but the rest are ok

Also Reggie is going o end up the most hated QB in recent history right after our most loved QB in recent history

Holy shit... Armstrong looks GOOD.

He is good, but to temper that a bit-BYU's secondary is very bad and while they are decent at bottling up the run their pass rush isn't nearly as good as their run defense. We lit them up last year in Provo with our backup QB (a good one, mind you) and a much, much weaker o-line than what Nebraska has that still gave our QB all day to throw.

(I'm not betting man but I would have bet for the huskers to cover in a heartbeat in this one)

AlteredBeast

Fork 'em, Sparky!
He is good, but to temper that a bit-BYU's secondary is very bad and while they are decent at bottling up the run their pass rush isn't nearly as good as their run defense. We lit them up last year in Provo with our backup QB (a good one, mind you) and a much, much weaker o-line than what Nebraska has that still gave our QB all day to throw.

I remember that game. You guys would have won even had Hill not gotten hurt. BYU couldn't hang.

It's worse the Oregon. We've got script font if expect on the back of a low rider, Oregon style metalic wings on the sleeves, a super hard cardinal on one side of the helmet.

It's not just ugly, its like 3 ass ugly unis combined into one because the committee couldn't chose one.

I like the helmet and font for the names.. The wings look like Oregon(the under armor some of them are wearing.) and the steel looking numbers look dumb.

Well he made it . More than can be said for ficken early on

True.

AlteredBeast

Fork 'em, Sparky!
BYU losing Jamaal Williams a month before the season was completely crippling for their offense. He gave Hill so much space to operate.

Ueah, once he went down, I was fairly certain we were going to be able to contain Hill. Obviously early, but they won't run on us, making the choice much clearer on who to defend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom