• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2015 Week One Thread: One True Champion(TM)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'v never understood the Hack bandwagon. He's got a nice arm but he can't control it. His accuracy is spotty, he can't throw a good deep ball.

He's a project QB and those never work out.

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
Man I hate Auburn but I'm glad they didn't go with some gimmick uniforms. The realistic Cardinal is cool but weird. And that font.

Reggie gonna Reggie

I've would be my third string behind Bolin and Gardiner, and would probably lose out to freshman Lamar Jackson in a few weeks and drop to 4th, only to drop to 5th next year

But he can run and Petrino loves the guys that can run. Thinks he can teach them everything else.

I'd have just stuck with Gardner.

KodaRuss

Watching Auburn's defense makes me miss Muschamp's days at Texas. His players just dont miss many tackles. Which really plagued the Horns since he left.

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
Defense did something good and the offense follows up by giving away a quick TD followed by an opposing touchdown. Seems familiar.

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
Would obviously prefer to not be tied with an FCS team at the end of the first quarter, but I think we've looked decent enough so far. Handed them one of their TDs, and it feels like a game that we can take over as the game goes on longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom