• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2015 Week Seven: Meet Texas, your 2015 National Champions

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
Stanford going to win without offense.

Should have just casually walked with the ball until he was far enough no one could hit him, then take off.

LQX

CRaa-sfWIAAsek2.png

For those who missed it...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yb-r3lweKi8

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
8yLAjKP.gif

similar to Prothro's from a decade ago.

2vMdiGV.gif

I find these to be way more impressive than OBJ's one hander in the NFL.

The color guy in the game is practically begging them to throw in the towel and stop the match

McCaffrey with 4 TDs and 2 million yards atm

Calamari41

41 > 38
Remember, this is like the middle of UCLA's golden age.

It went downhill when their three best defensive players got injured for the year.

USC has put up similar records to UCLA under Mora while missing up to 41 players. During the whole sanctions period (2010-2014), where we have had 4 head coaching changes including one who was likely drunk on the sidelines much of the time, UCLA went 39-27 while we went 44-21 (including wins against Oregon and Stanford at their height). And they've spent this time celebrating their success in the streets.

Definitely the little brothers.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
All this, after they force-ably removed the Bevo part of ShaggyBevo.com. Follow the money trail, people.

Velcro Fly

Bevo :(

And then seeing the picture of the flowers that Arkansas's mascot Tusk sent for his retirement :(

Why do all these animal mascots have twitter accounts :(

Top Bottom