• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2015 Week Seven: Meet Texas, your 2015 National Champions

HeySeuss

Zeke's running game improves quite a bit when JT takes the snaps. It opens up way more possibilities in the passing game too.

JT may be starting next week.

Y7EqT4M.png

I'm dying looking at this pic.

andycapps

Barring UGA playing like a top 10 team in two weeks and Florida shitting up the bed as well, highly likely.
If there's one thing Richt has done since he came to UGA is inspire his teams to play down to the level of inferior opponents. The glass half full fan would say tonight was an example of UGA winning even on its worst day. The other type of fan may say that we just suck and tonight is us starting to realize it. I have no idea which is true.

But I wouldn't be shocked if we go to Jax and suddenly can score at will. That said, McElwain is going to scheme up horrible, horrible things to do to our defense.

MIMIC

Banned
yay!

Well, JT has certainly excelled this game. If he starts next week, hopefully he keeps up the great performance.

HeySeuss

Hello Urban. I think you should start JT now. Your favor to Cardale has been a fun experiment, but now its time to get this offense going.

Gnilres

These black uniforms and this Red Zone play is just beautiful. This is what I've been waiting for out of the Buckeyes, the last few games were just sloppy.

Subitai

So, even if they lose, it looks like this is the year Utah's move to the PAC 12 officially moves them well ahead of BYU for good.

Lunar15

I thought the Florida game was a hell of a lot of fun, even though it ended in an L. Never felt like we couldn't win, so that's a step up from last year.

Obviously, Harris struggled at points and their offense really took advantage of a weak defensive match up in the first half, but we really played hard. East is still within reach so, let's take a break and kick those dawg asses!

On another note, holy fucking shit at that UM/MSU game.

AlteredBeast

Fork 'em, Sparky!
So, even if they lose, it looks like this is the year Utah's move to the PAC 12 officially moves them well ahead of BYU for good.

I am a BYU fan by nature of my religion, but dont let anyone fool you, BYU will always be the little brother, despite having a much bigger fan base. Utah is just an incredible school, although their fans are douchebags. Sorry, Utes.

Top Bottom