• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2015 Week Seven: Meet Texas, your 2015 National Champions

I mean, can't you switch what's his face back from WR? Is he also bad?

He can't do repeated throwing.

JT is far better than Jones, but Urban has him up his ass for some reason. We're doing better this drive, but they won't let any of our QBs throw the damn ball. Frustrating as all hell.

That was a tough game. Tough loss.

Treon shit the bed those last two drives, but played well enough otherwise.

Defense not showing up to the first half cost us the game.

And a little home cooking from the refs didn't help either.

So, basically, fuck. Hope we see LSU again in Atlanta.

Kusagari

The mere fact our offense kept fighting after our defense fucked up constantly in the first half impressed me.

I think we should be favorites for the rest of our schedule, including FSU.

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
That was a tough game. Tough loss.

Treon shit the bed those last two drives, but played well enough otherwise.

Defense not showing up to the first half cost us the game.

And a little home cooking from the refs didn't help either.

So, basically, fuck. Hope we see LSU again in Atlanta.
I wish a worse team would be on the other side if we make it, haha. Hopefully our special teams isn't a complete shit fest if we meet again.

I think Alabama is better than us strictly because their defense can actually shut down Fournette. So I'd say Bama/Gatas is more likely, as much as I hate it.
A&M not winning today hurt us. Would have been able to lose to Bama and still make it to Atlanta.

God I hope Georgia can beat Florida next week........

Anyway, ASU is up 3. We still have a chance!\

EDIT: Coyotes and Lakers are both playing at the same time as ASU? How the fuck am I suppose to keep track of three of my favorite teams at the same time.

inm8num2

Why?

You being happy wouldn't have changed it. It's fine.

Oh I know, I was being tongue-in-cheek. I don't think I caused that person to have a heart attack. ;)

But it's kind of crazy to think about the stress levels sports might create for people, especially coaches. Dantonio had a heart attack 5 years ago after the OT fake field goal win vs Notre Dame. ABC News also did a study with Tom Izzo (link), monitoring his vitals during a game.

Anyway, I digress.

Top Bottom