• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2015 Week Three Thread: Make College Football Great Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kacar

Go Bucks.

Also it's extremely weird to me that Auburn/LSU are on at 3:30. Hasn't that game been on in primetime for the last 12 years or something?

Jhriad

Lol at that crowd shot of Miami vs Nebraska.

Didn't see it. How'd it look? I assume there are more Nebraska fans in attendance than Miami fans even with it being in Miami.

EDIT: Just saw it. Good lord. Get your shit together, Miami. Also, that font is fucking terrible on your uniforms.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
Go Bucks.

Also it's extremely weird to me that Auburn/LSU are on at 3:30. Hasn't that game been on in primetime for the last 12 years or something?
CBS gets first pick of the SEC games, and CBS games start at 2:30 except for their 1 prime time game each year.

Edit: wow, 115 degrees on the field at LSU-AU.

squicken

See, this 41-27 score is what I didn't want. Our team clearly hasn't learned from last year; at some point, the offense won't be able to just flip a switch and score, and the defense will have some struggles.

49-3 at half last week is what is expected against poor competition. This game should not be this close. Makes me nervous for next week, even without seeing how Arkansas does against Tech.

It's very likely that Nevada has a much better offense than Arkansas. I think the conference play is its own thing. It's going to take some success to really believe in Chavis and that things have changed. Talent at least appears to be there

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Of course the one week I get some time and am able to watch OSU live instead of on the DVR like usual I'm getting to see this.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
There was a time when Duke football fans couldn't wait for Kurt Roper to move on, and the days of the ill advised screen pass would die.

Maybe he wasn't the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom