• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2015 Week Three Thread: Make College Football Great Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Cordale." Mack, you dummy.

Also, Mark May getting hard while imagining turmoil in the Ohio State locker room.

If he sees Ohio state lose at all this season.. We will see a flood of jizz cover the country.

Agreed. And OSUs offense better look better than last week. I've never seen such a pathetic 38-0 win. We need to put up 50 points in the first half. Not really. But I wouldn't complain.

I love my mother. She's way, way into football. We're watching the Duke Northwestern game. She randomly blurts out "That's a big D in the middle of the field." followed immediately by "That's what she said." She's still laughing about it.

I felt weird after being disappointed by a 40 point shutout. The offense should be able to better overall.

Nialrot

I don't know how any Mizzou fan could be excited about another year of Maty Mauk.

The guy has been in school forever.

Silkworm

Tulsa is still in this game. Come on, Golden Hurricanes!!!!! That Evans, Langer and Garrett trio doing some fine work against that OU defense.

ag-my001

See, this 41-27 score is what I didn't want. Our team clearly hasn't learned from last year; at some point, the offense won't be able to just flip a switch and score, and the defense will have some struggles.

49-3 at half last week is what is expected against poor competition. This game should not be this close. Makes me nervous for next week, even without seeing how Arkansas does against Tech.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom