• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2015 Week Three Thread: Make College Football Great Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jhriad

Foltz looking like crap. Probably still not healthy. This one is already looking ugly if things keep up. Let's hope they don't drive on us as efficiently this time but with Banker's pass D...

Jhriad

I'll go ahead and note down that this is the day that the "Fire Mark Banker" banners were being commissioned in Lincoln. Heh.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
"Ooooo look at us. We're Ohio State. We have a guy who can make field goals."

Fuck you guys. Fuck you all.

mre

Hate this team, think we're starting to realIze how much tom Herman meant

Also I'm fucking soaked in c deck. Stupid rain
Oh, come on.

And LOL @ Auburn not being able to substitute on defense because of the hurry up.

Bessy67

Targeting rules are fucked up in college. A Wisconsin defender just got thrown out of the game for a textbook example of a perfect tackle.

mre

I'm pretty sure we've only run 7 different plays all year. I'm literally sitting in the stands calling out the plays
I'm "oh, come on"ing at you "hating" your team. They're 2-0 and will be 3-0 at the end of today. Don't be a drama queen.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Oh, come on.

And LOL @ Auburn not being able to substitute on defense because of the hurry up.

I've wondered why, in a goalline situation, can the extra guy run out the back out the endzone instead of trying to run 50 yards to the sideline. He's still off the playing field.

mre

To be fair to him, OSU is the worst.
Of course WE hate his team. But he's "hating" his team, the defending national champions, because they're not starting off as perfectly as he wants. It's ridiculous.
It's a loving hate because I know they're better than this. They've played like dog shit against bad opponents
They'll play better once they get into the meat of their schedule.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
I bet tOSU would be a better team with a few injuries. They are distracted by all the talent.

Ezekiel Jones is a great player.

Kacar

All Mike Patrick wants to talk about is Cardale's size and weight, and all the color guy wants to do is talk about Ezekiel Jones the best player in college football.

mre

NIU wins the 1st qtr. Morale victory! Waiting for the OSU onslaught in the 2nd qtr.
Just saw the time of possession stat which is heavily favoring OSU. NIU is going to be ground down by the third quarter.

Kacar

We are just out of sync. Even though Braxton had that crazy spin move TD the wildcat stuff has been awful, nobody thinks he's about to throw, even though Urban is saying he's going to soon.

Edit: pick, think JT is coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom