• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2015 Week Three Thread: Make College Football Great Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silkworm

NIu has no real shot at this game, but it sure is fun to watch those Fighting Urbz struggle.

It's like watching Indiana play anyone with a pulse in the Big10. As a fan, you hope they win but you know it's not going to happen. But they can at least normally put up some points to make it entertaining.

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
Fournette is a freak...

I love how the qb is getting the back the ball like, the instant he turns around. I always hate seeing the qb running back a bit to make a standard handoff. Perfect timing on those last couple

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
That's what we need. Now let's tie this this up 7-7 and go into half getting the ball to start the 2nd half.

JT starts next week. Pretty obvious that it needs to happen at this point.

Love Cardale to death, but he's too goddamn sloppy to be starting over JT.

cardale shouldn't start again unless it's because JT died on the field again. not that he can't improve, but they seriously need some goddamn continuity instead of this HURF DURF 2 QB SYSTEM garbage

JT starts next week. Pretty obvious that it needs to happen at this point.

Love Cardale to death, but he's too goddamn sloppy to be starting over JT.

Agreed. He has looked awful and he needs to sit on the pine. Needs to reassess or something because he looks like he's trying to do too much

Welp, the panic did't last long. :p

Don't stop Never stop.

I'm the only one on the board rooting for ND here right?

Probably?

andycapps

So what did I miss? Picked apples with the family, got a bunch of fruit, veggies, and fry pies. Checking out this Auburn game and laughed when I saw the score.

AlteredBeast

Fork 'em, Sparky!
No lie.

Kaaya lighting our highly flammable secondary up. We knew this was gonna happen too.

Yes, we did. :(

Gerry is solid, but damn if our corners don't suck. I said coming in to the season we could just as easily go 6-6 as 8-4, and it is looking pretty damn likely at this point. I am not even sure if it is coaching or "system" either, but we just don't have the talent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom