• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2015 Week Three Thread: Make College Football Great Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingGondo

Banned
Wow. What a great half by OSU. Sure it's only UTSA but our defense is ballhawking and we look like we finally have a running game.

Jhriad

I think it's mostly talent issues, but I think the talent issues are bad across the board for the Blackshirts.

There's plenty of talent in that secondary. We REALLY need a solid pass rush from those defensive ends though. Dropping your corners back into coverage on islands doesn't work if your line doesn't pressure the QB.

Kacar

I feel like the O-line's issues are going to settle down a bit once there's more continuity at QB, which leaves the playcalling.

(Go back in time 9 1/2 months, clone Herman's brain, and put it in Beck's body.)

Isn't it Warriner calling the plays?

Either way it's all off right now, and it isn't like the Zeke runs have been successful either.

AlteredBeast

Fork 'em, Sparky!
I would have been pissed if that penalthy killed another drive. Just don't throw the ball to Hovey...

If we put a TD on the board before the half, I will feel pretty good going into half.

Isn't it Warriner calling the plays?

Either way it's all off right now, and it isn't like the Zeke runs have been successful either.

in this hellscape of a universe where brain transplants and time travel are actually possible, I'm assuming Frankenbeck would have playcalling duties

AlteredBeast

Fork 'em, Sparky!
Good to see Armstrong scramble and actually run. They have held the reins a little too tight on him this season. He has wheels, he should use them sometimes.

Silkworm

Oh ho! ND for the PI... nice! Maybe GT can get a TD here.

edit: Hmmmmm... maybe not. Now even getting a FG is a bit iffy.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
LSU Tigers are racist.

And we have a mod with them as an avatar. He might as well have the confederate flag as his avatar. Shameful.

That was a weird play by Auburn. I can't figure out why nobody tackled his slow ass.

Kacar

It's also possible all our WRs aren't playing well except Thomas.

I know Braxton had the big 1st game but still.

Blizzard

Banned
It was sad that the Notre Dame player got hurt, but crazy that it happened during a celebration. Maybe just hold off on the celebrations a bit. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom