• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2015 Week Two Thread: OSU KOs VPI, forfeits bid to repeat

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still mesmerized by USF's red zone percentage from last year. 9 for 27. That's amazing for both its ineptness and just the lower number of red zone trips in total.

And, of course, that fade route on this one.

Florida State has to start playing better, though. One good running play so far and that's it.

andycapps

Laremy Tunsil is out for second straight game to the NCAA investigation. Karma is a bitch.

Everett Golson looks like the QB we saw at ND.

As a USF fan, this isn't as bad as it could be. I mean, it's not as good as it should be, but......

Plus, God doesn't love me enough for "That Team Up North" to lose their first home game of the season.

Quake1028

The new Hurricanes uniforms are like chicks who look great from far away but scary up close. Although the whites last night were pretty sweet. The name font is fucking horrible though.

Teams that inexperienced like FSU are just going to suck for a half or so in a couple of games. The trick is to not get burned by it.

LOL Will Likely strikes again. what a beast.

I love watching fans high five each other in the stands. Girl, you had about as much to do with that first down as I did on the Treaty of Versailles.

FyreWulff

Good one!

Serious question: does anyone in Nebraska have that affected hick accent he uses?

Fuck no. Nebraskans accent is pretty much the one you hear on broadcast news all the time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bM98afSTYh0

Everyone here pretty much sounds like that.

The funny part is Larry the Cable Guy does that voice as a character, but he's also said he does it while he's not acting because he's afraid if he talked normally for too long, he'd forget how to do his voice again and there'd go all his money..

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
Spielman just called Deveon Smith a power guy LOL. Dude runs like such a little girl and goes down to the slightest contact.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom