• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2015 Week Two Thread: OSU KOs VPI, forfeits bid to repeat

Status
Not open for further replies.

ag-my001

Targeting on a late slide is tough. The defender has already started his tackle trajectory, and the QB's head is moving.

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
Wow at that play by UTSA just now. Tight End had a defender jump on top of his back (WRs torso was parallel to the ground) as he caught the ball, then he just carried him 5 or 6 yards for a red zone first down.

Velcro Fly

Ejections for targeting should be reserved for the most egregious ones. Like the super obvious I'm here to hurt you hits. Not a guy trying to make a tackle at high speed and hits the guy wrong.

Austin Appleby just hail mary'd Indiana St. right before the half. Feeling good about how the defense has played thus far.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
ezgif-3887194443.gif

Hope to officially use this in a couple hours

bachikarn

I never got the Auburn hype. They went 8-5 last year. I guess it was because everyone assumed Auburn's defense would be elite with Muschamp, but it's not going to happen over night.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Only caught a couple of throws, but man is Jeremy Johnson bad. He's sometimes 10 yards off on a 15 yard throw...

AlteredBeast

Fork 'em, Sparky!
ESPN's scores page sucks so bad now. They screwed it up with this last update. Any way to turn on a classic interface look?

In lieu of that, where do you guys go to have all the current and daily game scores and general stats up at once?

ESPN's scores page sucks so bad now. They screwed it up with this last update. Any way to turn on a classic interface look?

In lieu of that, where do you guys go to have all the current and daily game scores and general stats up at once?

Yeah, I couldn't stand ESPN's page. I switched to The Score app and it works fantastic though.

These refs at the USF/FSU game are absolutely shit. That was not targeting. In no universe was that targeting. It was barely a late hit.

Karl2177

That was a shitty targeting+late hit call. I don't have any stakes in this fight, but man was that ref so fuckin wrong.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
So how good is USF supposed to be? I don't expect them to win today, but it could be a sign of trouble if FSU is struggling with a mid tier AAC team.

So how good is USF supposed to be? I don't expect them to win today, but it could be a sign of trouble if FSU is struggling with a mid tier AAC team.

USF will break your heart. They're not great, but they're not horrible this year. Best year ever was a few years ago. Through a complete and total fluke, they ended up ranked #2, until they lost to a bunch of shit teams for no good reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom