• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2015 Week Two Thread: OSU KOs VPI, forfeits bid to repeat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
So how good is USF supposed to be? I don't expect them to win today, but it could be a sign of trouble if FSU is struggling with a mid tier AAC team.

I don't know much about USF but Golston looks awful today. If you can stop Cook then FSU looks to be very beatable.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
I don't know much about USF but Golston looks awful today. If you can stop Cook then FSU looks to be very beatable.
Golston and Marquise Williams are pretty much the same player (DAT CISM?!?!?) What I mean is they'll have a series where they look brilliant and unstoppable, and the next series you'll wonder how they ever got the starting job. In EG's defense, this is a new offense for him to learn.

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
UPSET ALERT:
Jacksonville State tied with Auburn 13 - 13 in the 4th quarter.

Where is everyone?

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
Switched over from my UTSA/KSU and Houston/Louisville rotation just in time to see Auburn have a great kickoff return and follow it up with a midfield pick. :jnc

9I1LV7e.gif
Auburn

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
UTSA football was a mistake.

It's nothing but trash.

I have a real soft spot for UTSA football and I'm really not sure exactly why.

Probably just some smattering of South Texas pride, wanting a Texas team that didn't even exist 6 years ago to succeed, and interest in the Larry Coker angle of him going from a college football dynasty school to having control over an entirely new program from the ground up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom