• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2015 Week Two Thread: OSU KOs VPI, forfeits bid to repeat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonm1010

Banned
Be more descriptive people! I don't have the game! We need a play by play man stat!

LOLburn is delivering lols.

Driving down the field at will through the ground(LOLburn). Got into the opposing teams redzone and the ball carrier had the ball stripped.

Is this really happening? Lmaaaaoooo. I mean Auburn was overrated coming into the season, no doubt, but this is pretty bad. This is worse than when we lost to Georgia Southern at home 2 years ago.

How bad does Louisville look? Hah.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Is this what it was like when Florida lost to Georgia Southern? This is probably worse.

Much worse. That was at the end of the year and everyone knew UF was bad. This is the death of playoff dreams. Breath in that steam mre, breath it in.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
they don't deserve this win after that shameful drive. have auburn on the ropes and you let them back in it instead of trying to knock them out.

andycapps

Man, fuck this. I can't wait to see Auburn fans have to celebrate beating an FCS team. That's what I've been reduced to since was all know there's no way Auburn loses this. No way.

pxleyes

Banned
obiwan%2Byou%2Bwere%2Bthe%2Bchosen%2Bone.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom