• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2015 Week Two Thread: OSU KOs VPI, forfeits bid to repeat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
Aww yeah fumble given to us on replay.

That makes us +1 on turnover margin for the game. We've only won the turnover battle twice in the last 21 games, so if this holds it would make us 3 for 22 (and 2 in a row).

::fake edit::

Nice TD by Lauderdale!

bachikarn

Did CBS not have first choice of SEC games? Why show UGA/Vandy over Tenn/Oklahoma or LSU/MISS ST?

I think they don't have the first choice the first two weeks. It must be new for them to even show games the first two weeks because I remember them never showing games then.

MrJames

I think they don't have the first choice the first two weeks. It must be new for them to even show games the first two weeks because I remember them never showing games then.

That's right. They used to show the US Open and their first game was Tennessee/Florida on week 3.

RoKKeR

Jesus Christ. 3 drops from our TE in a row and a clunker field goal.

I shouldn't be annoyed because it's UGA but that's either a 5 or 1 point game at half thrown away.

Arkansas has not looked anywhere near as scary as they did at the end of last year. Are they getting too fancy trying to add in more passing? Is the o-line just plain not as good?

The OL isn't as good, Brandon Allen is a mediocre QB, Bert is a bad coach. They were never really as good as that perfect storm last year would have led you to believe.

Ohio States offense is literally offensive right now. Come on, We've gotta do something.

If you like any type of offense, please look elsewhere.

andycapps

Yep, take out Lambert. Gremlins in his head or something.

Haha wow, almost fell down in the end zone. Bailed out by dumping pass off to Chubb.

Ganhyun

His first complete pass is to Chub who fights and gets a first down.

We need to put some long drives together.

Edit, thats a decent pass. Maybe we shoulda let him dump it off early in the game to get the gremlins gone.

Note to BTN: Don't assign Matt Millen to color commentate a game where he has to pronounce Polynesian last names.

Better yet, don't assign Matt Millen to any games at all.

Jones is really better than JT? I mean....I don't see it. What did we net on that play? A yard? That's not acceptable. Sounded like the fans weren't too happy either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom