• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2015 Week Two Thread: OSU KOs VPI, forfeits bid to repeat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Balphon

Holy shit have you guys seen the Animal House Oregon Football video from Nike? Little known fact is that Animal House was shot at the UofO.

Anyway, a great watch for fans and haters alike: https://www.facebook.com/usnikefootball

The full short is pretty great.

The Delta House building is obviously gone but the building next door in the film (Omega House) is (and was) my fraternity's chapter house. I had a few surreal experiences where I'd be watching a home game and the ESPN broadcast would come back to commercial to a shot of the building I was watching the game in.

Enron

Banned
Grayson Lambert is fucking trash. He's looked like shit today and that last throw looked like vintage Virginia Grayson Lambert.

Looks like Ohio State isn't taking Hawaii seriously

They'll probably still win but Urban's gonna be talkin some shit after the game

andycapps

Nick Chubb is unstoppable
The only thing stopping him is from being out of breath from a run that's too long. And even then, he said his philosophy if he's tired is too score quickly so then he won't be tired anymore. Shades of Herschel's "the ball ain't heavy" comment.

And there goes Michel.

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
Up 38-17 at halftime, and if UTEP RB Aaron Jones ends up not returning from this ankle injury then I would expect our lead gets a LOT bigger by the time this is over. That guy has been their whole team so far.

Enron

Banned
The only thing stopping him is from being out of breath from a run that's too long. And even then, he said his philosophy if he's tired is too score quickly so then he won't be tired anymore. Shades of Herschel's "the ball ain't heavy" comment.

And there goes Michel.

Yeah, that big run in the 1st his next two carries he looked tired as hell.

Yep, JT's probably going to get the majority of snaps this year.

Cardale just fucks up too much.

Wow, Ohio State fans already jumping off Cardale's wagon

Holy shit ND getting played this hard by UVA makes me feel awful about our chances at Rice tonight.

Oh god Swoopes is starting? Yeah back it in boys might as well not even play.

Yep, JT's probably going to get the majority of snaps this year.

Cardale just fucks up too much.

He doesn't have it mentally. Physically he's probably the most gifted QB in CFB. Mentally though he's just not aware enough. Will likely bust in the NFL. Which sucks I wanted him last draft thought he should have come out then.

Wow, Ohio State fans already jumping off Cardale's wagon

Well, I always thought it should have been JT all along. I think he's the far superior quarterback. However, I can think of quite a few teams who would kill to have the options we have. That's not even considering Braxton.

Our offense does look like shit today. Not sure if it's fatigue or what.

Cardale and JT (and Brax) are still going to be switched in and out a lot.

JT's probably just going to end up getting the most snaps by season's end.

andycapps

well, the way our lucks been going they would have called penalties on us for both those calls if they did call anything.
Refs at Vandy seem to always hate us and keep the game closer than it should be. Both of Vandy's field goals happened due to two missed holding calls.

The arm strength Cardale has is insane and why his ceiling is so high.

Well yeah but he can't harness it which means his ceiling is relatively meaningless. Makes a hell of a college option to throw it 10 times a game but his ceiling is maxed out if he doesn't feel the pass rush and corners better.

the way you guys are posting I wish I could see that on a second screen or something.

Also, LOL as UGA center messing up the snap count.

It's a pretty boring game, actually.

OSU O is tired and sloppy from the short week and Hawaii isn't even sniffing the endzone (and probably won't).

Max Wittek was supposed to be the next big thing too.

People were soooooooo enamored with the big arm they ignored the fact that he couldn't throw.

It's a pretty boring game, actually.

OSU O is tired and sloppy from the short week and Hawaii isn't even sniffing the endzone (and probably won't).

The offense has looked atrocious. The defense has looked excellent (considering the short week) but the offense has just been crap except in some spots (Thomas, Zeke, Braxton)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom