• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2015 Week Two Thread: OSU KOs VPI, forfeits bid to repeat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ganhyun

Ouch. Called Ga defender for targeting. Looking at the replay he may be gone.

Edit Announcers disagree as he is ejected.

Ganhyun

I think the Ga D took offense to that ejection. They seem to suddenly be a lot chippier and angrier in their tackles.

andycapps

I think the Ga D took offense to that ejection. They seem to suddenly be a lot chippier and angrier in their tackles.
That ejection was bullshit. Never left the ground, wrapped him up. Carter is 6'6", getting some helmet to helmet is unavoidable. Wasn't a blatant targeting hit, at all.

Nick Chubb doing Nick Chubb things.

Ganhyun

That ejection was bullshit. Never left the ground, wrapped him up. Carter is 6'6", getting some helmet to helmet is unavoidable. Wasn't a blatant targeting hit, at all.

Nick Chubb doing Nick Chubb things.

Announcers called out the reviewer by name so Im betting some salty idiots do something stupid.

Edit: Morgan shanked it bad.

andycapps

Here you go, mre. For next OP.

6e5M4eAh.jpg

knFCXNRh.jpg

Draxal

Man, Flood going down the ship with his boy, when everybody and his mother know Rettig should have been the pick at qb.

Ganhyun

lol Ref obviously watching Floyd being held by the neck and they instead call him for hands to the face.

Refs trying to help Vandy stay in the game.

Currently at the game, trying to figure out how Hawaii isn't getting penalized for clapping on defense. It is illegal to mimick a qbs cadenance

Currently at the game, trying to figure out how Hawaii isn't getting penalized for clapping on defense. It is illegal to mimick a qbs cadenance

I thought they said it was legal if they were using it to call plays. I mean, they're obviously not, because everyone and their brother is doing it. Randomly.

We never should have agreed to play on a Monday without an immediate bye.

I don't care who you're playing; that's too much.

Still no excuse for a lousy first half. Not worried, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom