• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2016 Week Five: We got to see them BOTH lose!

Texas is going to give up another 50+ points today. And Charlie promised 2 weeks ago the defense would get fixed.....

The fire Strong rumblings will be the loudest they've ever been after today

ag-my001

Iowa going crazy after a missed (maybe) facemask call, then a called one on them, and now there are bottles on the field.

:jnc @ ESPN, showing the student section. It's almost like they were asking to have the bird flipped.

This targeting shit is out of control. A QB got pushed into a player and they called targeting against that player and upheld it. The player was also running away from the QB and trying to dodge him.

jfkgoblue

This targeting shit is out of control. A QB got pushed into a player and they called targeting against that player and upheld it.
Yeah, I understand the rule, but this shit is getting ridiculous, there was a targeting call against Penn State last week that was super bullshit

Nialrot

This targeting shit is out of control. A QB got pushed into a player and they called targeting against that player and upheld it. The player was also running away from the QB trying to dodge him.

The refs can go fuck themselves in this game and Frost needs to get his head out of his ass and stop playing Holman.

Yeah, I understand the rule, but this shit is getting ridiculous, there was a targeting call against Penn State last week that was super bullshit

I'm just going to assume that a targeting call on the field will never be overturned. Regardless of video evidence. Much less stress that way.

Lol no, OU's President desperately craves a Big Ten invite, but UT would need to give up LHN, that's the biggest reason that they haven't already joined to Big Ten or PAC 12

Why would those teams want to be in a conference where their chances of getting into the CFB Playoffs would be dramatically reduced? Not to mention they lose money on ticket sales. You must know more details than me.

DominoKid

Texas is going to give up another 50+ points today. And Charlie promised 2 weeks ago the defense would get fixed.....

The fire Strong rumblings will be the loudest they've ever been after today

He's done if Texas can get Herman over LSU.
Im sure theyre already battling it out on the low throughout the season.

jfkgoblue

Why would those teams want to be in a conference where their chances of getting into the CFB Playoffs would be dramatically reduced? Not to mention they lose money on ticket sales. You must know more details than me.
The Big Ten schools make a shit ton of money, and is super stable, not to mention the academic prestige for being in the big ten.
He's done if Texas can get Herman over LSU.
Im sure theyre already battling it out on the low throughout the season.
LSU is a nobody compared to Texas

h1nch

Something isn't right w/ D'Onta Foreman. I bet he got hurt on that dirty play by the OSU defender that the refs inexplicably didn't call.

Slo

Money. Perception. Competition.

Same reason Mizzou and A&M went to the SEC.

Plus, at least in the case of UT, it's a much better academic fit.

Top Bottom