• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2016 Week Five: We got to see them BOTH lose!

FelixOrion

Poet Centuriate
So many damn penalties

Also, the head ref keeps forgetting to turn his mic off so twice now he's blown his whistle loud into the PA system, pissing everyone off.

Kinda crazy that JT has yet to play even 2 full seasons and has already set the passing TD record. (this may say more about our history of QBs....)

I grabbed Texas AD Mike Perrin and asked about Charlie Strong's future. He told me "We need to evaluate what happened here."

Yikes....

cashman

Banned
Just ask LSU

I think there's a quote out there saying the only reason they fired him so early is because they didn't want him to try and save his job by winning some meaningless games. They won't be able to hire anybody worth a shit before December.

tebunker

Banned
I'm just finally getting a chance to check in, after doing some painting... And all I can currently think about is;

"The Sec is Dead, long live the SEC"

Lots of ball left to be played, but um, Aggie looks .. not like a top ten team against USCe, UTk looks like they have all season.

UF only beat Vandy by 6....

Yikes.

Roll tide, here's to hoping no one gets injured tonight and the backups get lots of reps.

impirius

TAMU will probably run away with this game in the second half due to a big depth advantage, but that was a really great first quarter for the Gamecocks, even with the interception

AntoneM

NDSU's QB today (Wentz's back up who went 8-0 when Wentz was hurt).
Code:
CMP	ATT	YDS	CMP%	YPA	LNG	TD	INT	SACK	RAT
13	17	256	76.5	15.06	65	3	0	0	261.2

And the game's not over.

jfkgoblue

I think there's a quote out there saying the only reason they fired him so early is because they didn't want him to try and save his job by winning some meaningless games. They won't be able to hire anybody worth a shit before December.
The only reason they fired him is that LSU fans expect way too much

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Y'all would kick our ass this year.

Duke lost to UVA 34-20 today. Their last chance at a victory is next week vs Army, and that would be an upset. Duke is probably not winning an ACC game this year. That ship sailed today. If it gets Jim Knowles fired then it won't be all bad. Wasn't Charlie Strong a defensive coach? Maybe Cut will take him after TX future endeavors him.

I could have been one of those bandwagon hoppers and just been an Alabama fan but nooooooooooooooooooooooo I have to make it hard on myself.

tebunker

Banned
NDSU's QB today (Wentz's back up who went 8-0 when Wentz was hurt).
Code:
CMP	ATT	YDS	CMP%	YPA	LNG	TD	INT	SACK	RAT
13	17	256	76.5	15.06	65	3	0	0	261.2

And the game's not over.

Why can't we rank them with the big boys? Honestly.

I'd love for them to move up to the FBS and just own the MAC or Sunbelt or AAC or some other league.

Top Bottom