• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2016 Week Five: We got to see them BOTH lose!

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
giphy.gif

Draxal

Our defense played really well for what it is (down to 4 scholarships lbs due to injuries).

Just incredibly gassed now. Our offense is a complete disaster.

UCF starting out shitty with our Frosh QB out due to injury. But defense and special teams stepped up so far with a safety and kickoff return.

Then the offense finally takes advantage of a short field.

16 - 7 UCF

Edit: Until that long pass.

Yeah got myself a fifth of Devil's Cut(expensive and I already regret spending that much on liquor) and downing the whole thing today. Maybe I'll be alive in the morning :p

I'm not huge on whiskey. I have a very sophisticated palette. I've had a few beers with lunch though. Feeling okay.

jfkgoblue

Mack Brown is somehow worse at this job than his last
I'm not huge on whiskey. I have a very sophisticated palette. I've had a few beers with lunch though. Feeling okay.
Oh I love Whiskey, and I like Bud Light so I guess I'm pretty easy to please when it comes to alcohol

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
I was going to go with Iowa State but I thought that would be too cute of a pick.

Now, I don't know.

It would be a little crazy to pick Iowa State over Baylor, but it would also be crazy to think that all of the offseason crap Baylor went through wouldn't catch up to them at some point.

Sounds weird to say about a team that's 4-0 with a top 10 offense but Baylor has seemed really flat in pretty much every game they've played.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Dear Coach,

We are down two scores. Shit was already over with a punt so why not go for it on 4th and 2?

Top Bottom