• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2016 Week One: UCLA MEGATHREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

bpfd

So watching the replay of the tOSU BG game and I think Barrett actually pitched more on the option in one game then Miller did in his entire career.

That was a nice attempt at lip reading because I couldn't hear shit.

These FSU players look depressed. It's like someone told them they couldn't steal crab legs this week.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
I feel like "games against ranked opponents" really undersells the fact that multiple SEC teams struggled against unranked opponents.

Games against Ranked opponents:
SEC 4
Big XII 4
B1G 2
MAC 2
PAC, ACC, AAC, MWC, Independant, C-USA, Sun Belt 1 each

SEC and ACC about to go to 5 and 2.

SEC doing what they could to give College Football something to watch week 1.

I thought it was awesome. Much rather see a coach speech, players getting hyped in the tunnel and teams getting prepped to play each other than an espn analyst drone on about the same talking points they will reiterate all night.

But you couldnt hear shit...

You could for most of it. Obviously there was some weird audio issue for a portion but I thought people were bashing the concept of the pre-game show, (espn said 'we have to do a pre-game show?') rather than a technical issue that lasted for like 60 seconds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom