• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2016 Week One: UCLA MEGATHREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Dudes....

Lamar Jackson has 8 Fucking TDs already

It's only halftime...

200w.gif

tell him I said that that is a loophole and a dumb one and you'll exploit it

HE said as long as he doesn't have to drink it, i still have permission, although he's fine with Surge and lemon moonshine.

Ain't college football amazing?

I'm already terrified of letting the kids watch Ohio State with her. When I was 7, she threw a liter of Coke at the TV and broke it because Ohio State didn't get a 1st down in a game they were winning by 24.

pxleyes

Banned
Baby shower is over. Turning on the games. Tennessee is already losing 13-3 to App State?! I love you guys so much!

Baby shower is over. Turning on the games. Tennessee is already losing 13-3 to App State?! I love you guys so much!

And will go into the half 13-3. Both lines and Dobbs have looked awful. This is already getting into the "no matter what happens, I'll be happy" territory!

Kawl_USC

Every tv in the four wing places in this town are stuck on the fucking cowboy Texans preseason game.

Someone tell me...how bad is it?

HE said as long as he doesn't have to drink it, i still have permission, although he's fine with Surge and lemon moonshine.

I'm already terrified of letting the kids watch Ohio State with her. When I was 7, she threw a liter of Coke at the TV and broke it because Ohio State didn't get a 1st down in a game they were winning by 24.
1) I just don't like the idea of you mixing drinks.. Period.

2)Your mom needs that with a new generation. Let her hand that tradition down.

This.....didn't go the way I was anticipating.
Sorry to disappoint :)

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
Dudes....

Lamar Jackson has 8 Fucking TDs already

It's only halftime...

https://media4.giphy.com/media/yOT4geBmOjaZa/200w.gif[img][/QUOTE]

I will repeat -

[quote="Monroeski, post: 215679319"]Fun fact - Charlotte's defensive coordinator was Texas Tech's last DC.[/QUOTE]

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Louisville absolutely obliterating poor little Charlotte 56-0 at the half

1. Charlotte has had a football team for like 5 years
2. This is their second year as an FBS school, so they still have players on the team when it first came into being.
3. Petrino is an asshole.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom