• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2016 Week One: UCLA MEGATHREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

jjasper

I mean I am glad it happened but you really shouldn't be able to fumble into the endzone for a TD. Ball should be moved back.

Dodecagon

works for a research lab making 6 figures
I take it back, following on the ESPN webpage via refreshes on my phone was a superior experience to listening to Jesse Palmer compare Dobbs fumble into the endzone to John Elway.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
God fucking damn it. I'm shaking. Literally shaking. Could have been one of the biggest upsets in the year, and now... fuck.

What pisses me off the most is next week Tennessee is still going to be top ten in the AP poll. Their delusional fans will still believe that they will win the national championship. Can't wait for Bama to steamroll them.

It sounds like you're taking this personally. Why?

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
Todd Ellis on Vandy's run game

"Boy, they're like... Some kind of an animal that finds a weak spot and keeps going for it."

Lol we love you Todd

I don't mean to hate on a freshman kicker.....but, seriously, this is on you. You cannot be a starting kicker and miss extra points. I'll let the FG pass, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom