• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2016 Week One: UCLA MEGATHREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustenP88

I earned 100 Gamerscore™ for collecting 300 widgets and thereby created Trump's America
I tuned in for that shit? Wtf app state? We're you trying to run out the clock?

God fucking damn it. I'm shaking. Literally shaking. Could have been one of the biggest upsets in the year, and now... fuck.

What pisses me off the most is next week Tennessee is still going to be top ten in the AP poll. Their delusional fans will still believe that they will win the national championship. Can't wait for Bama to steamroll them.

Dodecagon

works for a research lab making 6 figures
Wife passed out on the couch, but I need to risk turning on the tv and see this play out, refreshing ESPN on the phone isn't cutting it

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
when that missed XP happened, I thought "Man, I hope it doesn't come down to being the deciding factor"

:(

DominoKid

my emotions right now
giphy.gif

) My mom: Adam? What is ESPN A-P-P? What does that mean?
Me: Seriously?
My mom: Yes, what does ESPN A-P-P mean?
Me: It means App....like application, for your phone.
My mom (again she's 69): Like Grindr?
Me: Yes mom, like Grindr.
My mom: I like Grindr.
Me: I know....

tebunker

Banned
Are you kidding me? Les Miles is taking notes on this masterclass of clock mismanagement.

Him and Andy Reid and looking at this and wondering what they can do to top it.

Les will burn all his TO against Bama by mid 3rd qtr and Andy will lose the AFC title game with all 6 TO unused

Floy, Adam I am quite excited about the footballs this weekend 🤗

I'm only sad I'm missing out on going to the game. We had two decent tickets, but we couldn't get 2 more in the same section, and we had a poor and didn't feel like spending the money on 4 new tickets completely. :(

) My mom: Adam? What is ESPN A-P-P? What does that mean?
Me: Seriously?
My mom: Yes, what does ESPN A-P-P mean?
Me: It means App....like application, for your phone.
My mom (again she's 69): Like Grindr?
Me: Yes mom, like Grindr.
My mom: I like Grindr.
Me: I know....
She'd also like Twitter too

I'm only sad I'm missing out on going to the game. We had two decent tickets, but we couldn't get 2 more in the same section, and we had a poor and didn't feel like spending the money on 4 new tickets completely. :(
Understandable, tickets can get expensive. Now you can have fun with all of us though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom