• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2016 Week One: UCLA MEGATHREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

jjasper

We won a game because we fumbled into the end zone..... That's something.

Also Tennessee is lucky is something that hasn't been said in a long time.

tebunker

Banned
Go Big Orange! (...is anyone here not going to murder me as a Tennessee fan?)

Well I mean, only bUTtchug Vols celebrate coming back from two scores to win in OT over a Sun Belt team... ;-)

See you on the 3rd Saturday in October, can't wait to sing Rammer Jammer in Neyland

Again

God

Fucking

Damn

It

I feel for you App State. Truly. Wisconsin has lost so many close, nail biting games that just break my heart. This reminded me of one of them. God bless you all. Know that everyone who wasn't in SEC territory was rooting for you. You were the good guys. You will always be the good guys. Remember that.

BTM

App St. had like 10 chances to lock it down and fucked up all 10 times. Oh well, fun start to the college football season.

God

Fucking

Damn

It

I feel for you App State. Truly. Wisconsin has lost so many close, nail biting games that just break my heart. This reminded me of one of them. God bless you all. Know that everyone who wasn't in SEC territory was rooting for you. You were the good guys. You will always be the good guys. Remember that.

Nah even SEC guys were rooting against them, no one likes Tennessee

AntoneM

God

Fucking

Damn

It

I was at the Wisconsin at ASU game. The ineptitude right at the end of the game was a thing of beauty, karma for the bad calls all that last drive. Go Devils!

thefro

Indiana Offense: 18
Indiana Defense: 16

Florida International (an actual decent Conference USA team with Florida Speed!): 13

and it's at FIU

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
My review of the game. PlayStation Vue is really good and watching sports in 60 fps is pretty cool.

That's good to hear, considering that when I move since Sling's packages don't look as good for CFB. Worst thing about it seems to be the device limitations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom