• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2016 Week One: UCLA MEGATHREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

TraBuch

Banned
I'm going out in the rain to watch this game so homeboy better throw a 70+ yard TD bomb to himself. Not that the regular Duke WRs are a better option

EDIT: Also DJ is not a true walk on, he was put on scholarship in the spring. I think they call it a greyshirt or some shit.

I dunno, I like Rahming and Lloyd can be really good now that the coaches have decided on a position for him. How much of the lack of production from the receivers last year had to do with them and how much of it had to do with Sirk? I like Sirk and all and I feel terribly for him, but dude wasn't the most accurate QB, especially on deep balls. I can't even count how many wide open deep balls he missed by five+ yards.

Hope Jones' arm is as good as they say it is and he utilizes the tight ends way more than Sirk did. Daniel Helm could put up some huge numbers.

jfkgoblue

So I got a new amplified antenna with a range of up to 50 miles. ND game is on ABC. What's the one channel I can't pick up relatively easily? ABC. And the tower is less than 10 miles away. So frustrating. Cable cutting sucks sometimes.
Just use WatchESPN, any abc game will be on ESPN3

I didn't get to go to high school football tonight, cause we had a sick kid. I barely caught any of Sparty trying to fuck it up. Which...I kinda.....well, good on Sparty.

I was just about ready to say this was Stanford's year.

Then Shaw decided "nah, I need to see if the other QB can play".

He never learns, they'll never win.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
I was just about ready to say this was Stanford's year.

Then Shaw decided "nah, I need to see if the other QB can play".

He never learns, they'll never win.

Can't play Stanford Football till you find out what Stanford Football can do.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
lol @ that penalty - great return and i'm not really sure it was a necessary block anyway

spot foul too right?

Saw this play. There were 3 blocks in the back, all in that scrum inside the 5 and lead to him getting out of there.

Kevtones

Mike Perrera has been awoken from his 8 month slumber to have the easiest job ever.

Btw I really like Gus Johnson and Joel Klatt together.

Elijah Holder, such a good name for a corner.

Kevtones

Lol how the fuck is that not a penalty on Stanford? Cornerback literally form-tackled the receiver before the ball was in the air.

jfkgoblue

First FCS win over FBS with Albany beating Buffalo
Buffalo doesn't count as FBS... They are awful
Colorado taking to to Colorado State.
Making me a little more nervous for our game
You guys, CFB looks really good on PS Vue.
Yes, yes it does, also helps that I get every channel with CFB on Vue. Watching Toledo taking it too Arkansas State while flipping to Sparty struggling against an FCS school, now too Stanford struggling with a MAC school.

CrYJ6k-UkAAoKXh.jpg
New Utep Helmets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom