• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2016 Week One: UCLA MEGATHREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevtones

Tailgating rankings from Tailgater Magazine:

1. Oregon
2. LSU
3. Wisconsin
4. Ole Miss
5. Ohio State
6. Auburn
7. Washington
8. Texas
9. Alabama
10. Tennessee
11. Notre Dame
12. Nebraska
13. Michigan
14. North Dakota State
15. Clemson
16. Oklahoma
17. South Carolina
18. Texas A&M
19. Michigan State
20. Arizona State
21. Southern Cal
22. Boise State University
23. Penn State
24. Appalachian State University
25. Harvard-Yale

the feels

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
166 yards and 2 TDs and ESPN calls it a tough night for McCaffrey :p

He Nick Chubb'd it. Shut down for 95% of the 2nd half, until the one play he ran through a hole created from perfect blocking, it was like the red sea parting.

jstevenson

Sailor Stevenson
Buffalo doesn't count as FBS... They are awful

83932369-drew-willy-of-the-buffalo-bulls-celebrates-gettyimages.jpg

Never forget.

Ready for a full day of football. Lucky for me the Boston College Georgia Tech game starts at 12. It's gonna be a struggle to stay awake for the late games.

andycapps

yep, hence why I have bet on the line for the Oklahoma v Houston game (Houston +11.5pts).

How are Georgia looking at QB? I have them in my multi bet to beat UNC, but it is the game that is most worrying me.

I hope Chubb fires.
That's the real question, and nobody will know until after the game today. Lambert is starting, Eason will probably play. Rushing will be a focus so that things loosen up for the QB. UNC will pack the box like everyone does against us, so we'll see if Lambert/Eason can complete passes in 1 on 1 situations.

Lambert is actually pretty good when he's being protected. His completion percentage is about half of that when he's under pressure.

BC defense looking good so far. If this holds up, could be a low scoring game.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
I love how they are talking about the rain, but the announcers say it's a beautiful day in Ireland going to every break.

Slo

Ugh. Just turned on College Gameday and my TV was still on FS1 after watching the Stanford game last night. Some schlub was interviewing George St. Pierre and asked him if he'd rather fight Jean Claude Vandamm or Stephen Seagal.

UFC Journalism.

jfkgoblue

Why is every single time ESPN 2 comes back from commercials, they basically run an ad for Irish tourism, kinda annoying

Btw nice run BC.

jfkgoblue

Ugh. Just turned on College Gameday and my TV was still on FS1 after watching the Stanford game last night. Some schlub was interviewing George St. Pierre and asked him if he'd rather fight Jean Claude Vandamm or Stephen Seagal.

UFC Journalism.
Haha I did the same thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom