• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2016 Week One: UCLA MEGATHREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

jfkgoblue

I want Alabama to lose as much as the next guy, but USC is just Alabama west, I still remember the dominance of USC in the early to mid 2000's

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
They're not helping Barnett out at all with this play calling.

Aaaaand JK Scott for Heisman.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
Jesus Christ. Please, pull a Favre and play some more football, Peyton. Just stop the commercials.

FyreWulff

Fresno nothing but class.

Nebraska did a missing man punt formation to honor Sam Foltz. Fresno State went along with it and declined the delay of game penalty.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Big stop for only 3 points by UNC after UGA threw that monster pass.

Also these are two top 10 teams playing each other. Not that the fucking stupid ass preseason rankings got this right.

JHall

I miss John Brantley.

:)

I still feel bad for Brantley. Went into a system that wasn't for him, had a head coach that was quitting on the team in 2010, then had to deal with Charlie Weiss and Muschamps bullshit. Kid stuck it out like a champ though.

Zackat

I still feel bad for Brantley. Went into a system that wasn't for him, had a head coach that was quitting on the team in 2010, then had to deal with Charlie Weiss and Muschamps bullshit. Kid stuck it out like a champ though.

I feel bad for all of the QB's under Muschamp. New OC's every year, a mess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom