• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2016 Week One: UCLA MEGATHREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Florida 1st half:

giphy.gif

OMG someone do something!

How did USC even score in the first place considering how the game is going

Browne went 7/7 to start with, and punched Bama in the mouth before I think they knew what was happening.

Keeping with the boxing analogy, they're both just hugging each other in the center of the ring now

Jamesways

Late to reply but hard fought win for the Badgers. I like Houston more than Stave already. Loved his energy when he had to step in last year.

Was really worried when Arranda went to LSU, but this defense looked solid for the most part.

And please local radio personalities, do go on about how the Badgers will be lucky to win 2-3 games this year.

Lkr

I get really excited when I see Florida is only winning by 3, but no way they don't close this one out.

Browne went 7/7 to start with, and punched Bama in the mouth before I think they knew what was happening.

Keeping with the boxing analogy, they're both just hugging each other in the center of the ring now

Browne got hit really, really big on a failed 4th down attempt and he's had happy feet ever since.

Games pretty much over for him at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom