• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2016 Week One: UCLA MEGATHREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nebraska Football @HuskerFBNation 1h
We had to take a delay of game, weren't able to get all 11 guys out to punt in time.

Missing one of them. https://t.co/o3mzXQZqlO

Crd-j5dUkAAvWhC.jpg

^

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
I feel better about GT escaping for a win with all of these teams showing us dat L version vs that W version of themselves today.

Les saying that the lineman with the cheap shot didn't know the play was over.

In other news Les also doesn't know his job is over.

andycapps

Kirby's first win. Happy with the result. 52 rushes to 20 passes. A win is always good and a win by 9, even though it was closer than that score indicates, is even better. Especially when the gameplan is being kept so simple for Eason.

Eason looked fine, we're a much better offense with him in there. Lambert has happy feet and always feels pressure even when there isn't any. Eason had one great pass but didn't do anything stupid.

Chubb is back and as good as when he left, seemingly. 32 rushes for 222 yards.

pxleyes

Banned
Our O-Line continues to be the real source of our problems. Seems we have at least one reliable WR and 2 reliable RBs. Del Rio is also doing fine all things considered. But a complete lack of protection brings us right back to where we were a year ago. Doesn’t matter who is QB or down the field if there isn’t time to connect.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Kirby's first win. Happy with the result. 52 rushes to 20 passes. A win is always good and a win by 9, even though it was closer than that score indicates, is even better. Especially when the gameplan is being kept so simple for Eason.

Eason looked fine, we're a much better offense with him in there. Lambert has happy feet and always feels pressure even when there isn't any. Eason had one great pass but didn't do anything stupid.

Chubb is back and as good as when he left, seemingly. 32 rushes for 222 yards.

UGA with Eason = Top 10 team
UGa with Lambert = Top 25 team

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
...and Ondre Pipkins leaves the field with an apparent knee injury.

He's a DT transfer we'really counting on that left Michigan due to them wanting him to retire for knee injury issues.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
Oh damn, #40 is a piece of shit.

I like how the ref announced that. "He's disqualified himself."

andycapps

UGA with Eason = Top 10 team
UGa with Lambert = Top 25 team

I agree. UGA with Eason and we might win the division. UGA with Lambert and we drop several games. Eason may win us a couple like his pass contributed to tonight, but he may also lose us one. Better than the few that Lambert would lose us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom