• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2016 Week One: UCLA MEGATHREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
From a Fox News article on Auburn's QB "performances":
http://www.foxsports.com/college-football/story/gus-malzahn-fired-hot-seat-fire-clemson-quarterback-rotation-score-coaches-replace-090416 said:
White went 10-for-21 for 140 yards while throwing an interception at the Clemson 1-yard line. He had a quarterback rating of 19.

Johnson went 4-for-6 for 38 yards while throwing an interception. He had a quarterback rating of 0.7, which few knew was possible. He also ran for minus-18 yards.

Franklin had one throw, a loss of three — his QB rating was 2.0, which was somehow better than Johnson’s.

Dsyndrome

Random showers at least cooled the stadium off. We're up in the nosebleeds and would be staring straight at the sun if it weren't for the clouds.

Might take the kids next weekend to a game at a Division II school that's not too far away from us. It's actually cheaper than the high school football games if we go general admission. Can get seats on the 50 for $15 each.

Might take the kids next weekend to a game at a Division II school that's not too far away from us. It's actually cheaper than the high school football games if we go general admission. Can get seats on the 50 for $15 each.

lol how much are the tickets for the high school football games?

lol how much are the tickets for the high school football games?

If we buy them at the gate, my bf and I are $6, the boys are $4. We actually bought reserved seating this year for $35 for each of us. Although, because my bf is an alumni of the school, his was only $30, and I think we only paid $25 for the boys since they're in district.

The college game is $3 for general admission, $15 for reserved seating.

Alright guys, just don't suck. That's all I can ask. Just try and keep it close because HOLY SHIT HAVE YOU GUYS SEEN THE LIST OF RECRUITS COMING TO THIS GAME?

- 5* OL Walker Little
- 5* DT Marvin Wilson
- 5* LB Baron Browning
- 4* DB Chevin Calloway (Iowa commit)
- 4* DE Lagaryon Carson (Texas commit)
- 4* DE K'Lavon Chaisson
- 4* QB Sam Ehlinger (Texas commit)
- 4* ATH Montrell Estell (Texas commit)
- 4* DE Taquon Graham
- 4* WR Omar Manning
- 4* LB Devodrick Johsnon
- 4* OL Chuck Filiaga
- 4* WR Damion Miller (Texas commit)
- 3* OL Xaiver Newman (Texas commit)
- 3* DE Ondario Robinson
- 3* DB Josh Thompson (Texas commit)

- 5* Ath Jalen Preston
- 5* DB Anthony Cook
- 4* WR Ke'Von Ahmad
- 4* DE Jarell Cherry
- 4* DT Keondre Coburn
- 4* WR Brennan Eagles
- 4* TE Malcolm Epps (Alabama commit)
- 4* DB Isaiah Humphries
- 4* WR Drue Jackson
- 4* QB Jalen Mayden
- 4* DB Jordan Moore
- 4* WR Joshua Moore
- 4* TE Mustapha Muhammad
- 4* LB Alston Orji
- 4* OL Darrell Simpson
- 4* DB Caden Sterns
- 4* DB Atanza Vongor
- 3* WR Kalon Barnes
- 3* DB Dayven Coleman
- NR WR Stanley Lambert
- NR WR Mekhi Metcalf

If we buy them at the gate, my bf and I are $6, the boys are $4. We actually bought reserved seating this year for $35 for each of us. Although, because my bf is an alumni of the school, his was only $30, and I think we only paid $25 for the boys since they're in district.

The college game is $3 for general admission, $15 for reserved seating.
Oh ok. Defintely be going to watch a DII school instead.

ryseing

I'm going to have to root for Texas, aren't I?

I want Charlie Strong to stick it to those racist Texas boosters, so until his job is secure I will be hoping that Texas wins.

My buddy and I made some pretty good lunch money betting on EWU..

I wish I lived in a place where betting was legal. That line and the Tennessee/App State line were incredibly out of wack.

There's always sketch online bookies but don't want to deal with that shit.

200.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom