• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2016 Week Seven: It's Never the Right Time to Wear Orange.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Everything is a dumpster fire to you tonight.

Not Bama :p

To be fair not like we've seen a ton of great football today.

We should when Whisky and the i go head to head in a bit.

PS: I haven't even posted a lot tonight. I was afk doing yard work lol

ryseing

So PSVR is ok for the layperson?

Been debating on gifting the vive

I've had fun with it. It's very much in first generation enthusiast territory though. With the games you need to buy to do the thing justice, you're going to be spending around $700 post tax if you don't have any of the components (Move, camera, etc.)

I have a hard time recommending high end VR to anyone who isn't a techie at this point. The experience is amazing but we're still very much in new territory here.

Poor Bambard. I know I went off on him earlier ITT but I would never take it to social media. That's a bridge too far.

HeySeuss

Adam you nice and liquored up for this? I'm a little worried with the 59-0 stuck in their mouths they'll have a huge chip on their shoulders.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Word. But it would have cost 10million per year for 10 years. I think thats the same annual amount we get for LHN

He might take a discount if you detonated the LHN and publicly executed 2/3rd of your boosters with your famously speedy death chamber.

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
Word. But it would have cost 10million per year for 10 years. I think thats the same annual amount we get for LHN

They already paid Strong 10 mil his first year.. and are going to be on the hook for some of Strongs remaining years... (2 I think).

Fuck it, Saban is worth it... $10 is nothing to Texas.

AntoneM

Welp, ASU went 3 and out and CO has 2 first downs already.. 3. I know it's the first quarter, but it's pretty much over :(

And now TD CO. I guess my expectations of 7-8 wins is coming true but that 5-1 start got my hopes up. Why do I care!?!

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
Typically that would be your own connection. Raining?

Nope, connection is fine. Even have Arky/uMiss in PiP and the quality on that is great.

This one has gradually been getting better. I was actually able to see the ball on the FG kick.

Edit: Just jumped to max quality. Much better.

The sound is also not working for my local coverage of the The Ohio State game.

So, I have to provide my own commentary. "JT Fuckface takes the snap, drops back, tries to get an arresting officer to let him off on the basis of being a quarterback, delivers a strike."

One of the regular shaggy posters said last week he would run naked through Target and film it if Texas lost to Iowa State this week. Definitely something to keep your eye on

Falchion

So, I have to provide my own commentary. "JT Fuckface takes the snap, drops back, tries to get an arresting officer to let him off on the basis of being a quarterback, delivers a strike."

Lmao that's fantastic.

Needs to be a feed of Flair doing play-by-play.

Top Bottom