• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2016 Week Seven: It's Never the Right Time to Wear Orange.

oey Kaufman
‏@joeyrkaufman
Arizona QB Khalil Tate, making his first start, completed 1 of 7 passes for 4 yards and 1 INT in the first half. That's a -9.5 QB rating.

The backup is a Tight End.

Speaking of awful Pac-12 QB play Daniel Garrettson for Oregon State is 1-11 at the half for 1 yard and has 2 rushes for -12 yards

thefro

IU would have won the B1G East if they had this year's D with last year's offense.

Need to get Dan Feeney back healthy bad.

jjasper

Dobbs has been terrible today. Just making terrible reads on every play. Some of it is the line but he isn't doing a good job of reading the play on the option either which has nothing to do with the line.

Got home just in time to see the refs call an offsides for Tennessee as a false start against Alabama.
Our third best play of the day.

I used to be a season ticket holder but as my time becomes more limited I planned on picking 1 Louisvile game to go to, unfortunately that was the Duke game. We looked like shit on both sides, but atleast we won

Treated my dad to the game as well, this being his first game in awhile, and he took me to dozens if not hundreds of Louisville sporting events through the years. Splurged for lower level 50 yard line tickets, and had a great time, just wish the team I saw in the first half of the season had shown up last night

V58IRVp.jpg

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
So what have I missed? Was driving home during the 3rd quarter. Has Tennessee made it's weekly miraculous comeback yet?

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
Is TEN pretty much a lock for the SECE? Still probably got another chance at Bama

Florida only has one SEC loss. They are in the drivers seat.

But Florida still has UGA, LSU and Arky.

Tennessee only has Cocks, Cats, Mizzou and Vandy. They are definitely favored I would say.

Top Bottom