• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2016 Week Seven: It's Never the Right Time to Wear Orange.

Oh boy! Its supposed to rain up in madison.

Hey I remember what happened last time we were one of the top ranked teams at a night game in madison while its pouring....Not great!

jjasper

Just checked twitter and saw we gave up more TDs and puntedon a fourth an inches lol. And that we are now down 13 players and have burned red shirts in this game. Man shit just put up a running clock.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
You know what we need? Another defensive touchdown. We haven't had one this half.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
How is Jacques Patrick not in right now. And Maguire.

Makes no damn sense. Wake didn't have a chance to win this game since the fourth quarter started. We are killing Dalvin and Deondre.

This is where Zona put USC band, this is killing me

Cu2Ae9SUIAABqp7.jpg

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
Is it awesome.

Breathtaking is the word I would use.

I mean, holy hell your first experiences with London Heist and Batman VR are something truly special. Those breathtaking experiences, for me at least, I don't think I will ever truly forget. Plus my finance, brother, and mom were also all blown away by the heist demo and they range from non to casual gamers. On top of those experiences, Until Dawn, Rigs, Thumper, Rez, Playground VR, and Scanvger Odyssey have been really fun experiences that show the potential of VR in multiple genres.

But once you start analyzing the shortcomings of PSVR you realize how hindered the experience is by the aging technology of the PS4 and move controllers. That keeps it from being truly awesome, and more of a diamond in the rough type deal.

It's still well worth the $600+ for software and hardware IMO (if you have the spare change).

So PSVR is ok for the layperson?

Been debating on gifting the vive

I was born in Alabama and I'm handling it just fine. So yes. ;)

Giantbombs stuff last week kidna turned me off from it

Those problems were greatly exaggerated on that stream. I've had a small amout of drifting and swimmer's effect, but nothing close to the extent of what GB experienced. The studio lighting probably wrecked havoc on the PS4 camera's sensors.

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
I mean if we play this again it has to be better next time right?

tennessee-fan-looks-wasted-during-ole-miss-game.gif

It just depends on who is back for the SEC championship game. Bama ran off the right tackle all game, our linebackers just couldn't keep up and our secondary looked completely lost at times. We need Kirkland and Sutton back for sure.

On offense, our O-line has to get healthy and improve drastically over the next few weeks. We couldn't even attempt a 10+ yard pass because Dobbs simply didn't have the time to throw. I keep hearing fans scream at Butch for being so conservative, but the first few drives we fielded a pass-heavy offense and started with sacks in the early downs, putting us in 3rd and a mile. That's why 1st and 2nd mostly consist of hand offs to Hurd and Kamara, every passing play is a risk for a huge loss with this line.

But honestly, I'm not really convinced that Florida will lose a SEC game AND we win out in SEC play. So it might not matter.

If Laviano starts again, I'm done with this university.

I don't care that Gio threw a pick 6, he accomplished much more than Laviano.

Goodwin has to be relegated to 3rd Down Back. He's not shifty, not fast, and can only pass block and catch.

They burn Trey Snead's redshirt and then not play him at all.

Then they move Hicks back to DB when he next to Martin was the most electric playmaker out of the RB position.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Wow I didn't know that was Cuse's first win over a ranked ACC opponent since joining the ACC.

Talk about a dumpster fire.

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
Yeah the weather in Corvallis is terrible right now.. you weren't going to be throwing the ball well... all ground all day. Still that's some old-timey state.

Also, happy for Mike Riley... good to see him winning at Nebraska... such a great guy and a great coach.

...also goddamit McCaffery is out... I was looking forward to this game all day and now Stanford is without it's best weapon.

Top Bottom