• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2016 Week Two: You get a cupcake, and you get a cupcake...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
Deshaun Watson was always bad. I'd rather have Treon.
bJliwo1.jpg

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
Just checked in on all of the scores for the first time a little while ago. Assumed it would be a pretty quiet day so far having not even made it to the second set of start times yet.

...WTH Georgia, Clemson, and Gondo State?

Anything else I'm missing?

FelixOrion

Poet Centuriate
Wyoming kept it close most of the game, but they've just fallen apart in the span of a few minutes and Nebraska has shown them no remorse.

andycapps

Story of this game is UGA OL being manhandled. Almost all their problems go back to that. Chubb and other RB's have 0 holes and are getting hit in the backfield. Lot of pressure on QB as well. Self inflicted damage for most of this game.

So I take it that West Virginia/Tennessee is the only game worth a damn on the schedule today?

If you mean VT Tennessee then yes, it's one of the only good games.

So what's the story with Troy and Clemson aside from Clemson pulling a FSU?

Haha, deliberately avoiding the word for this situation.

Also, if Florida gets bumped from the top 25 for their 24 - 7 win on UMass, what the fuck happens to the Dawgs for this Nicholls showing?

andycapps

UGA going to win by 2 after being favored by 48. Absolutely embarrassing but a 2 point win against an FCS team is better than a loss, I guess. So much work to do. That OL is going to be destroyed at practice this week.

McKenzie needs serious work on catching kickoffs and punts.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
UGA going to win by 2 after being favored by 48. Absolutely embarrassing but a 2 point win against an FCS team is better than a loss, I guess. So much work to do. That OL is going to be destroyed at practice this week.
I thought they were pretty well destroyed in the game. What's left of them?

I'm not sure how they batted the ball back in at the 23 and then got a 10 yard penalty for it, but we still only got the ball to start on the 23.

Oh god, alcohol on an empty stomach was a mistake. It's like I forgot college.
Which, I mostly did because of alcohol on an empty stomach.

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
So I take it that West Virginia/Tennessee is the only game worth a damn on the schedule today?

Homerism aside, TTU v ASU should be worth watching, if only for being one of the few P5 v P5 games on today.

Unfortunately, the start time is practically tomorrow.

::edit::
Also Arkansas at TCU.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Oh god

This team is a total trainwreck just like last year

Idk how CPJ makes it if he sucks and we get a new AD

BTM

Wyoming kept it close most of the game, but they've just fallen apart in the span of a few minutes and Nebraska has shown them no remorse.

Idiotic penalties and the int really kept them in the game. Glad to see we've finally taken complete control.

FelixOrion

Poet Centuriate
Idiotic penalties and the int really kept them in the game. Glad to see we've finally taken complete control.

Don't forget a still horrible pass D against a semi-competent QB

Edit: and I type that, lol. When it rains, it pours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom