• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2016 Week Two: You get a cupcake, and you get a cupcake...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm actually looking forward to the Iowa / Iowa State game.

But then again, I'll watch dogshit against dogshit on a CFB Saturday and still be stoked.

You misspelled Alabama.

I got you though.

Alabama?

giphy.gif

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
UGA going to win by 2 after being favored by 48. Absolutely embarrassing but a 2 point win against an FCS team is better than a loss, I guess. So much work to do. That OL is going to be destroyed at practice this week.

McKenzie needs serious work on catching kickoffs and punts.
I expect a report on what happened

UCF's entire rise to middle of the pack mid major in basketball and football was on the back of numerous violations, across multiple sports for no less then 3 years. Then there is George O'Leary, the art briles of mid major college athletics. Ignoring his violations there, and his shortest stint ever as Notre dame's coach after they discovered he lied about playing for schools that didn't even have football programs at the time, there is his direct involvement with the death of a student assistant. His negligence ignored/defended by the university and then there is the university administration pleading through Backdoor channels to quickly save the university's ass after being found guilty

Tldr fuck them

Oklahoma State just lost on an untimed down hail mary after they designed an intentional grounding play while not realizing it was intentional grounding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom