• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2016 Week Two: You get a cupcake, and you get a cupcake...

Status
Not open for further replies.

JHall

CsAvRdnXEAEwxbl.jpg

This happens way too much. Hold on to the damn ball.

Really, really nasty hit and injury in the USC/USU game. Aggie Daniel Grey going off the field on a stretcher-hopefully he'll be OK. He's been a really great addition to the team, which isn't surprising given that I would imagine most people would play a lot better when they aren't playing at Tennessee.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Forgot the downside to going to games. Outside connectivity and no TVs. Also, apparently the sun is still up for a few hours. That might pose a problem.

BTM

I love it when players just drop the ball before they actually cross the line. Just boggles my mind.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
So far 2016 Clemson reminds me a bit of 2014 FSU. Obviously talented, but struggling with teams they shouldn't. They need to get it together if they want a NC run this year. I'm not sure how well they would fare vs Lville. I'm fucking dreading it when Duke plays them. 70 pt loss? yep

ECU has been my dark horse team for a few years running. Always so close to being the shit.

About to sell all of my Gata gear and become a Pirate. Fake an East Carolinan accent. I already love me some vinegar-based BBQ.

Who would hate UCF? I mean, like, I'm a USF guy, but even I don't want UCF to lose any game other than the USF game.
OH MY GOD PITT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom