• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2016 Week Two: You get a cupcake, and you get a cupcake...

Status
Not open for further replies.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Central Michigan is still one score down from Gondo St. Weren't they the team that tried to break down a wall pregame a year ago?

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
Troy seems to think they are better than they are. They need TDs to beat Clemson. Clemson ain't gonna play like this all day.

It should be illegal to rank Georgia in the top 25 of the start of every season. Every year they are the most massively overrated team in the country.

I'd like to think that this game will go better but USC just has too high quality athletes for us to compete for the full 60 minutes on defense.

Poeton

Can someone please explain what the fuck is on Michigan's helmet? Is it a claws? Is it a horn? Is it what a wolverine's head would like if they were colored blue and white?

ryan-ts

Can someone please explain what the fuck is on Michigan's helmet? Is it a claws? Is it a horn? Is it what a wolverine's head would like if they were colored blue and white?

Leftdecals_thumb.jpg

Krejlooc

Banned

It's a wing, meant to emulate the look of the original college football leather helmets:

LimuMun.jpg

Chris R

LOL that Clemson idiot dropping the ball before the goal line. I'd sit his ass the rest of the game and make him run laps or whatever they do in college now every time I didn't see a football in his hand at the next few weeks of practice.

Clemson HAS to lose a spot or two, even if they win.

I don't think we're the #2 team in the country now, but let's at least wait for the game to finish before making ranking decisions. The last time we played Troy, they were winning 16-13 at the half. We ended up winning 42-19.

I wish I was drunk. If my bf's texts are anything to go by he's pretty wasted at the moment. The game hasn't even started yet. Mess.

Just tuned into the Georgia and Clemson games. What is going on?
A potential miracle and proof of God's divine love for all of us, his servants.

Or another instance of teams ripping my hear out ant stomping on them.

IT could go either way

The fact Nicholls St. had a lead in the second half against Georgia is one of the biggest upsets of the season.

Nicholls St. FCS records

2012 1-10
2013 4-8
2014 0-12
2015 3-8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom