• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2017 Offseason: We're Not a Football School Anyway

DB0dmzCWAAAfW-3.jpg

Riding that one chip to a whole lot of nothing.

Didn't Kabam, the company who bought the naming rights, go belly up recently? They've been selling off their studios.

Edit: they dumped the naming rights, http://www.dailycal.org/2017/06/08/memorial-kabam-pulls-name-football-field/

"The department has four years to find a new partner before the ending of the agreement, which paid Cal Athletics about $1.2 million each year, results in a net loss. Cal Athletics, which operated with a deficit nearing $22 million in fiscal year 2016, has the most debt of any athletic program in the nation"

andycapps

Didn't Kabam, the company who bought the naming rights, go belly up recently? They've been selling off their studios.

Edit: they dumped the naming rights, http://www.dailycal.org/2017/06/08/memorial-kabam-pulls-name-football-field/

"The department has four years to find a new partner before the ending of the agreement, which paid Cal Athletics about $1.2 million each year, results in a net loss. Cal Athletics, which operated with a deficit nearing $22 million in fiscal year 2016, has the most debt of any athletic program in the nation"
The hits keep coming for Cal.

He's won MNCs at two different schools. That deserves being ranked ahead of Carroll.
Pete made it to 3 national championships in a row and won two. USC was the previous dynasty before Nick and Bama.

He should be above Urban personally in my opinion..

Side-note: this is weird you being on Urban's side on this and I am not..

Quake1028

No.. I don't think so necessarily. I would probably have him at 9 or 10 personally. But I think it's fine talking about BCS era stuff to present day.

Him and Petersen should be 9-10 in some order because everyone else on that list has won (or in Tressel's case, stolen) a Natty (or more).

Him and Petersen should be 9-10 in some order because everyone else on that list has won (or in Tressel's case, stolen) a Natty (or more).
I can't help Taylor choked and let himself get stripped..

I feel Krenzel being our QB was more than enough of a handicap to make up for any call.

andycapps

That's disgusting. If you're not aware, Brenda Tracy knows a bit about this as she was gang raped by 4 football players (2 from Oregon State) and nothing happened to them.

She now goes around speaking to football programs telling them her story.

He's since deleted the tweet and apologized (for being caught).

Seems like you can't fix stupid though:

https://twitter.com/ghill1231/status/871225586290540544

We need a travel ban after what happened in London tonight.

RIP.

LSU having 3 satellite camps cancelled in Louisiana to keep Texas out of there is really sketchy. Outrecruit teams, don't do this kind of stuff. If Orgeron is scared of competition, never coach in Georgia, Florida, Texas, or California.

That's one way to slow down Herman's momentum, because while I was banned Herman started killing it in recruiting. I know its early, but he currently has a top 5 class for 2018 after coming off a 5-7 season and a 3rd straight year with a losing record. We'll need to have a winning season in 2017 if he wants to retain those verbals though.

That's one way to slow down Herman's momentum, because while I was banned Herman started killing it in recruiting. I know its early, but he currently has a top 5 class for 2018 after coming off a 5-7 season and a 3rd straight year with a losing record. We'll need to have a winning season in 2017 if he wants to retain those verbals though.
We all told you to believe

andycapps

Cyan post if you're okay

Huge news as Hal Mumme says on @991TheGame that he has turned in #LSU HC Ed Orgeron to the NCAA in regards to camp blocking.

— Justin Nails (@justinnails) June 15, 2017

Hal Mumme in the news again. What year is it?

Top Bottom