• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football Offseason: FEAR THE TREE (and other non-threatening PC mascots)

Status
Not open for further replies.

andycapps

I have that net plus the u300 and pay around $80. Gets you all the sports channels.
Shit. I'm paying 65 for just Internet with insight. Can you pm me the exact package and info and I'll just put it together in the next couple weeks. May as well get it in time for breaking bad too.

Shit. I'm paying 65 for just Internet with insight. Can you pm me the exact package and info and I'll just put it together in the next couple weeks. May as well get it in time for breaking bad too.

Thats with my corporate discount, sorry completely forgot about that, I think normally that would run you closer to 100.

Limedust

You only get the LHN in SD with U300 if you live in TX or OK. I remembet having it for a short time, but I guess they changed the coverage policy.

I pay $104 each month on some special I call in to renew every 6 months. That's with 2 HD receivers and wireless internet.

andycapps

You only get the LHN in SD with U300 if you live in TX or OK. I remembet having it for a short time, but I guess they changed the coverage policy.

I pay $104 each month on some special I call in to renew every 6 months. That's with 2 HD receivers and wireless internet.
Can you see if there's a special code for that? I only need one hd receiver so I'd think it'd be cheaper.

I'll probably get U200. It has all the espn channels and AMC. I don't care about the Longhorn channel.

andycapps

Saw your thread, that sucks. :(

Feel for you.
Damn, I just saw that.

Keep your head up, man. No advice to give in that situation other than to take it a day at a time. Time heals all things they say. Maybe get some friends and go on a weekend hike or something. Get out in nature away from everything.

Well at least now you know why she wasn't ready to settle down. Clearly she wasn't mature enough to honor a relationship faithfully. I know it sucks right now and you'll be bummed out for a while but looking at the big picture, this may be a (not to get too evangelical on you) blessing in disguise. seriously. you're in my thoughts

Kevtones

Thank you guys. I'm a fragile man crawwwllinnggg in my skinnnnn right now and any and all words are really helpful. Seriously, thank you.

Oh, and I'm ready for some damn football.

Shit man, I saw the thread title and didn't even think to look at the poster. Would have posted if I saw it was a cool CFB dude. That really sucks :( It's fortunate that you're aware of it and didn't get into anything even more serious, but goddamn people can be awful to each other.

Schmitty

Thank you guys. I'm a fragile man crawwwllinnggg in my skinnnnn right now and any and all words are really helpful. Seriously, thank you.

Oh, and I'm ready for some damn football.

made me sad to see that thread was a fellow from CFB-GAF. football will definitely help. go buy a new video game or something.

andycapps

Amazing. I know who I'm going to when I need a refinance.

Cyan has no balls?

:p

I really need to get caught up on GoT. I missed the name reference earlier and got Varys confused with Daenerys.

Announced at Media Days today, South Carolina at Georgia game on September 7th is at 4:30 on ESPN. Louisville at Kentucky on September 14th is noon on ESPN.

SEC Network will launch in August of 2014. There will be a 2 hour pre-game show each week of football season that will rotate between campuses.

andycapps

This is what media days are good for, shit talking. I love it.

Florida's Will Muschamp had some indirect boom for his predecessor, Urban Meyer.

Before he got to the podium, Muschamp was asked about Meyer and Ohio State reportedly turning in Florida for an alleged NCAA violation.

“We appreciate our friends from Ohio making sure we follow NCAA rules. They certainly know something about NCAA rules.”

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Mark Schlabach ‏@Mark_Schlabach 9m
Muschamp on losing to UGA "You can blame me for 2 losses as coach. Unfortunately, UGA is playing guys better than (me) and Kirby Smart."

:lol

Lonestar

http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2013/07/florida_star_dominique_easley.html

Hoover, Ala. -- Florida defensive lineman Dominique Easley admitted to a swarm of reporters that he can sometimes be out of step with the world around him. Easley's isolation from the rest of the college football universe apparently includes one rather famous figure in SEC history.

Jason Lieser @PBPjasonlieser

Not a joke: Dominique Easley was asked a question about Bear Bryant & didn't recognize the name. He asked if it was some kind of cartoon.

Nick de la Torre @NickdelaTorreGC

Dominique Easley "I'm a different kind of dude. I don't really pay attention to the world." He didn't know who Bear Bryant was.

It may not be a surprise to learn that Easley grew up in Staten Island, New York. The Florida lineman also commented on the tough adjustment to life in the South.

Brandon Marcello @bmarcello

Easley: "I'm not touching animals. I don't like bugs. Flying bugs I don't do. Mosquitoes. Raccoons. All that stuff. Kept that to the south."

Guess we've hit that time, where the past becomes the ancient past. In another decade, people won't know about Ghostbusters, and will ask "Who's John Candy?"

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
So my dad and I will be heading to BDS to watch Bama take on the mighty Chattanooga Mocs. Should be a real close game.

I'm pretty excited. He usually pays up for the Duke season tickets, and since he retired just last month, its going to be great to do something for him for a change.

We'll leave Friday morning and come back Sunday. You Bama fans in the area need to give me ideas on what we should do outside of the game.

Lonestar

So my dad and I will be heading to BDS to watch Bama take on the mighty Chattanooga Mocs. Should be a real close game.

I'm pretty excited. He usually pays up for the Duke season tickets, and since he retired just last month, its going to be great to do something for him for a change.

We'll leave Friday morning and come back Sunday. You Bama fans in the area need to give me ideas on what we should do outside of the game.

Rama Jamas, right next to the stadium. Nice food, if you like food, they have food. Food.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom